• Replies 284 Comments
  • Views 16,266 Views

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
Let's get gamelivers on there. Type out your email addresses, i.e. "matty at gmail dot com" and I'll send you an invite.

(Google+ is a lot more suitable for uncensored GL hooliganisms. IMO it'll take over Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn within 2-3 years.)

I'm going to need to understand the full limitations of a circle before I start adding people.

I'm going to need to understand the full limitations of a circle before I start adding people.

When you share something with a circle, you can "disable reshare" to prevent the message/link/video from leaking out.

And IMO, you should add a person to only one circle, otherwise you're just asking for a headache later down the road, trying to figure out who is going to see that doctored TP roll shot of yours.

:guitar:

When you share something with a circle, you can "disable reshare" to prevent the message/link/video from leaking out.

And IMO, you should add a person to only one circle, otherwise you're just asking for a headache later down the road, trying to figure out who is going to see that doctored TP roll shot of yours.

:guitar:

You're making a circle for each person?

I more have an issue with giving out my real name to GLers. I haven't met you guys in person yet, so no offense, you are just internet peoples. Only person I might add is plommer or durito.

I more have an issue with giving out my real name to GLers. I haven't met you guys in person yet, so no offense, you are just internet peoples. Only person I might add is plommer or durito.

No, I just mean that Gamelivers all go into my GL circle, and only this circle. You're able to add a person to multiple circles if you want to, but I think that's a bad idea. You'll just end up creating a mess of overlapping circles.

You don't have to use your real name on there. I think the simplest thing to do, if you wanna stay anonymous, is to create a Gmail account with a bogus name then use that for Google+. Google+ does show whatever name is associated to the account.

Oksana's might be my favorite email EVER!

Matty, add me on there please. Steves stiffed me and never sent me an invite.

why plom

Let's get gamelivers on there. Type out your email addresses, i.e. "matty at gmail dot com" and I'll send you an invite.

(Google+ is a lot more suitable for uncensored GL hooliganisms. IMO it'll take over Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn within 2-3 years.)

Agreed. Google will start adding it to the Android and it's game over.

I got a Google+ invite from another friend. I'm already spending enough time on facebook and if I spend more time on another social network it will interfere with my sleeping patterns. Why buy two cars when you only need one to do the same job?

Pavy, is your oldest daughter driving yet?

I got a Google+ invite from another friend. I'm already spending enough time on facebook and if I spend more time on another social network it will interfere with my sleeping patterns. Why buy two cars when you only need one to do the same job?

They're both free. Why would you buy them?

You're not buying a second car. You're replacing a bunch of shitty single-purpose vehicles (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter) with a fully-loaded minivan.

Shit integrates with your Gmail account, Google Talk and all the rest of the G-bullshit.

The brilliance of the Google search engine means that it's at the very center of most people's Internet experience. They just added to that the most flexible and versatile social media platform of all. It took them several tries (Google Buzz anyone?), and for a while it looked like Google had peaked as an innovative company, but I think they got a big big winner this time.

Last edited: