Sending out Google+ invites

• Start date
  • Replies 284 Comments
  • Views 16,334 Views
You can make the profile however you want it.

Teela, Pavy...find me!!!!

You can make the profile however you want it.

Teela, Pavy...find me!!!!

How do you do that? I went to help and found this: "While your name and profile photo are always public, many parts of your profile can be set to only be shared with certain people."

How do you do that? I went to help and found this: "While your name and profile photo are always public, many parts of your profile can be set to only be shared with certain people."

you can make the public part as absurd as you want. Use the picture you have here for it if you want. Then you can share stuff to specific circles and click it so it can't be shared elsewhere on there.

you can make the public part as absurd as you want. Use the picture you have here for it if you want. Then you can share stuff to specific circles and click it so it can't be shared elsewhere on there.

Ok cool. Almost had a damn stroke seeing that. For some reason I'd assumed only people in my circles would be able to see my profile after we'd added each other.

I really shouldn't have started this before having coffee lol

mmike032 at gmail . com

send an invite and I'll stumble around it like a fuking idiot trying to figure it out

You're cute, Oksy! Sort of Bodog Becky-ish ;)

I'm already on there... look me up under (no spaces) veg a s da ves di me @ g mail . com

You're cute, Oksy! Sort of Bodog Becky-ish ;)

haha that pic was actually taken by an SBR poster last winter. One of maybe 4 in existence in the past 2 years without my son.

Now my hair is dark with a fringe. And I have about 20 wrinkles :)

waiting on an invite:drama:

alright, I'm , now how do I add all yall?

alright, I'm , now how do I add all yall?

haha fokked if I know

I'm waiting for people to add me or trying to find them through other people's circles

haha fokked if I know

I'm waiting for people to add me or trying to find them through other people's circles

found yall through ninas page

unclewal66 at gmail dot com

saltysticks @ gmail dot com

and don't send me a virus please