Sending out Google+ invites

• Start date
  • Replies 284 Comments
  • Views 16,327 Views
and jello has moved on. it nice flirting with you cuteipie. Be good to Oksana, she's a my girl.

Seriously, just good pics. I wasn't really going to choose the worst ones I had to start off with. On a daily basis I look like something you'd find living in a bus shelter. (No offence to those who may have done this; I just haven't seen too many attractive residents when I've happened to pass by)

But really I'm not sure why there's an assumption that women who post on internet forums are all going to be unattractive. All of our GL women are yummy. Sometimes you just get to a point in your life where you're home more, are sick of talking about baby shit, or just want to have fun and talk to people you'd most likely never meet.

I love the calm strikes towards casper in every thread. :lmao:

and jello has moved on. it nice flirting with you cuteipie. Be good to Oksana, she's a my girl.

O lord.

Sweetie. let me 'splain something to you real quick. All of this. ALL of this....is nothing but jokes.

O lord.

Sweetie. let me 'splain something to you real quick. All of this. ALL of this....is nothing but jokes.

s'ok baby

hey i have like 9 invites - who wants one? anyone left?

Jello is very good at what he does. Suave mutherfakka!

Maybe she should do a video for Hawk? Ya know...showing boobs and stuff.

I don' know what to do now. I am signed up and I have a circle of 1 with Matty.

I guess I should probably start reading this thread from the start for further instructions but that seems so extreme.

muddy you put whoever you want in whichever circle you want.

go to mattys people and start adding them. i just put everyone in the friend circle.

Muddy you don't "add friends" like fb, you "follow" people. When you add someone to a circle you are following them, doesn't mean that they must follow you if they don't want to.

Oh. Well I have a circle of 13 now. Guess I be going places.

Really? Maybe I missed you on Matty's list.

Or do you need something from me?