• Replies 284 Comments
  • Views 16,334 Views
Google Plus
On Google+
Male : 64.9%
Female : 33.6%
Others : 1.5%

Interesting. I guess that early adopters = geeks = mostly men

Wimmins be all conservative and careful and shit. Lame.

Oxy, you realize after next month your mug will become the newest and most popular photoshopped mug on these here forums? After the Bash there will be plenty of pics of you.

I did see and must say it is finally nice to finally picture who I am talking too. My imagination didn't do you justice. Doesn't change the person and doesn't even matter but in my mind you were more homely looking.

I partially agree. I was taken back by how breathtaking she actually looks. I am 10x more excited about going to Costa Rica now to meet her in person! :yup:

I'm still surprised that a woman as attractive as her would post on an internet forum. AND she actually knows about sports and gambling which makes her even hotter.

What could these "others" be??

Sounds like a weird place.

Matt, tell me more about "plush toys".

Nothing wrong with homely if it's accompanied with a pleasant personality so wasn't meant to be an insult just so we're clear. Besides simple natural attractiveness is far more attractive than cosmetic or enhanced attractiveness.

Nothing wrong with homely if it's accompanied with a pleasant personality so wasn't meant to be an insult just so we're clear. Besides simple natural attractiveness is far more attractive than cosmetic or enhanced attractiveness.

Wal, are you saying that she is the most attractive poster in forumville?

If so, I agree with you.

Calm down Wakky.

"knickers in a knot" is definitely going to become a major part of my vernacular.

Starting NOW.

I partially agree. I was taken back by how breathtaking she actually looks. I am 10x more excited about going to Costa Rica now to meet her in person! :yup:

I'm still surprised that a woman as attractive as her would post on an internet forum. AND she actually knows about sports and gambling which makes her even hotter.

Seriously, just good pics. I wasn't really going to choose the worst ones I had to start off with. On a daily basis I look like something you'd find living in a bus shelter. (No offence to those who may have done this; I just haven't seen too many attractive residents when I've happened to pass by)

But really I'm not sure why there's an assumption that women who post on internet forums are all going to be unattractive. All of our GL women are yummy. Sometimes you just get to a point in your life where you're home more, are sick of talking about baby shit, or just want to have fun and talk to people you'd most likely never meet.

Wal, are you saying that she is the most attractive poster in forumville?

If so, I agree with you.

That's not what I said or even implied.

Are we talking about Oksie here??

The only pic I've seen is the one from 1972 on the back of a pickup truck.

Oksie, tell me thr truth. You are really 54 years old, right?

When is Australia going to catch up?

Are we talking about Oksie here??

The only pic I've seen is the one from 1972 on the back of a pickup truck.

Oksie, tell me thr truth. You are really 54 years old, right?

When is Australia going to catch up?

That pic is of my mom and dad when they were young kiddies in love. I think I put it up for Mother's Day maybe? Not sure but I'm too lazy to take it down. Plus I like looking at them whenever I think to pop on Facebook.

Oksana, don't play it down, you are gorgeous!!!

I'm in. I have an account. No circles or whatever-the-fuck yet but one step at a time

*pats self on back*

Okay I have caught my breath from that. What is next? Does someone invite me into a circle or do I make my own circle or what?

Oksana, don't play it down, you are gorgeous!!!

Haha thanks but really I've kind of given up on it all. I can scrub up ok when I need to (I think, I haven't tried in ages) but I just can't be assed most of the time. I used to love getting my hair done and dolling myself up to go out but these days I'd rather sleep if I get the chance. I've turned into one of those people who barely wipes the crusties out of her eyes to go to the grocery store. I'm actually rather feral now.

That pic is of my mom and dad when they were young kiddies in love. I think I put it up for Mother's Day maybe? Not sure but I'm too lazy to take it down. Plus I like looking at them whenever I think to pop on Facebook.

lolwow. Ok. Makes more sense now.

I guess you're gonna have to send me some nudes to clear this up.

K?