Sarah Palin banged Glenn Rice....

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 5,469 Views
I thought the takeaway was that palin will have swayed some independants or dems to her side by showing that she DOESN'T discriminate. All you people are thinking like racists...

Yeah I said you people.

wow

I would KILLLLLLLLLL to be inside Sarah Palin!! And to observe her in "climax"!!!!

Do you think that she still ever "achieves climax" at all?????????????????? Like last week or 2 years ago??

:yesss:

I would have banged her back then and I'm not a black or Republican. Nothing wrong with banging Sarah Palin.

Any day of the week, and twice on Sunday

I used to think you could bang the crazy out of bitches. you cannot.

Palin reports a year after her affair.....on the Iditarod and big ten college hoops Purdue vs Michigan ..wait IDITAROD???????? YOU SURE DID DO THAT ROD!!!

Kato, this board was founded on racism, and goddammit, we'll be racist all we want!

Go Africa.

An-go-la! An-go-la! An-go-la!

1407.gif

I think if I met Sarah Palin as a 6'8" tall black man I would have banged the hell out of her.

And if I were Sarah Palin I would have banged the hell out of the 6'8" black man.

I also side with all of Kato's posts.

since when is 24 year old sex between two single, legal aged adults a news story? And from the same people who made light of Bill Clinton's inability to keep his pecker in his pants? Hypocritical much?

Fact: Every girl has banged a black guy before 25. It's in their to do list.

Pavy, do you think your daughters will follow this trend?
(When they are old enough)

yeah just like price doesn't matter

anyway some low life wrote a book and is whoring for publicity. so to get publicity for the book, they splash all over a story which probably isn't even true. and if it is, so what? two famous people may have had sex at some point in the distant past. shocking.

when people who write books stoop to these levels, they can rest assured that I won't be buying their garbage

I like it! Yes Sir!

if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything!!!