Sarah Palin banged Glenn Rice....

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 5,463 Views
Theres nothing wrong with fucking a black man. But lets not pretend that a certain segment of her base doesn't consists of people to whom it might matter.

Yes, I'm saying some hard core Republicans are also racists.

common jello. you are better than generalizations.

kato, are you denying this?

Ps- some hardcore democrats are also racist. It wouldn't matter to most people but to some people it will.

people are racists

racists are racists

democrats were clan members

republicans were clan members

the aclu are racists

poverty law center

so on and so forth

generalizations and painting all people with the same brush is bad imo

By the way, I don't think what I said was a generalization.

If I said all Republicans are racist, THAT would be a generalization.

But to act as if some of them aren't is simply ignoring reality because it makes you feel better about yourself to not generalize.

By the way, I don't think what I said was a generalization.

If I said all Republicans are racist, THAT would be a generalization.

But to act as if some of them aren't is simply ignoring reality because it makes you feel better about yourself to not generalize.

that is not it my friend. the generalization implied the majority which is false.

now, however

i like and respect you a whole ton of love

you are of course free to have your opinion, and it is not my place to tell you how to think.

i should have re-worded the generalization comment.

my bad.

people are racists

racists are racists

democrats were clan members

republicans were clan members

the aclu are racists

poverty law center

so on and so forth

generalizations and painting all people with the same brush is bad imo

Again, I didn't paint ALL people with the same brush.

And I've already made the point you are making. There are racists everywhere. I'm not going to say that I don't believe a higher percentage of people who identify with the Republican party would be bothered by this than those who identify themselves with the Democrat party would. I'm not going to say it because I don't believe it to be true. I'm not going to say something I don't really believe to be true so as to avoid being accused of generalizing either.

please see post 25

love-

:kato:

Love you too kato.

I think I take some kind of perverse pleasure in this story because it ostensibly "hurts" Palin's reputation to some degree. I imagine (right or wrong) that it affects her negatively in some way with a fraction of her most ardent supporters. That makes me happy.

I can't stand Sarah Palin.

I would have banged her back then and I'm not a black or Republican. Nothing wrong with banging Sarah Palin.

wow

I would KILLLLLLLLLL to be inside Sarah Palin!! And to observe her in "climax"!!!!

Do you think that she still ever "achieves climax" at all?????????????????? Like last week or 2 years ago??

its dumb and ignorant at times to not paint any people with ANY brush...for the sake of NOT broadly generalizing

the fact is, if we LOOK and COMPREHEND

we see the PAINT all over the people's faces, butts, pp's and fingers...

might as well not dance the dance..... and just call the paint/painting like you see it

unless you think that there are ZERO people in Palin's possible sphere of influence that are not in anyway going to be swayed by this news...

that's just a numbskull eraser brush that puts blinders on

carry on Jelly

"Evidently she misunderstood the Republican Party's directive to never miss an opportunity to screw minorities."

I thought that was a pretty funny comment at the end of the article.

Thread needs some hot pics of Palin or video clips of Lisa Ann as Sarah Palin.

Thread needs some hot pics of Palin or video clips of Lisa Ann as Sarah Palin.

or pics of Teela dressed as Palin banging a black dude

common bread and Robyn help us out here