Sarah Palin banged Glenn Rice....

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 5,456 Views
NBA Hall of Fame Voters are on high alert!!!

Big Dog for HOF 2012!!!

steamy interracial hookup

I wonder how all those conservative, white, bible thumpers feel about the image of a 6'8 brother gettin balls deep up inside their heroine's ladyparts.

considering the success of bangbros.com

I think their private reaction might be a tad different from their public sentiments

Heard this on the Dan Patrick show this morning. Found it amusing and hot at the same time. I like chicks with glasses. Doesn't matter who's boinking who, I just like to hear about people getting laid.

Heard this on the Dan Patrick show this morning. Found it amusing and hot at the same time. I like chicks with glasses. Doesn't matter who's boinking who, I just like to hear about people getting laid.

what if you found out that they snorted coke off her glasses right before the deed?

would that change anything for ya?

what if you found out that they snorted coke off her glasses right before the deed?

would that change anything for ya?

Nancy Reagan and I would certainly not approve of that.

good afternoon.

why should this matter?

the cocaine use should matter, the alleged infidelity (maybe should matter), past lays should not.

on a serious note, i am tired of this kind of journalism when the country is at the state it is in.

a company just went under that received 500MM in government monies.

fuck this.

boobies

It's in a biography that's about to be released.

And it's titallating.

Of course it matters...somewhere in some of her supporter's psyches this is going to matter to them, imo.

This kind of activity does not jibe with words like "conservative...tradtional...republican".

doesn't matter. this tripe bullshit. this is the fucking lead news story. she isn't even running for president.

when is fucking a black man a bad thing?

cali?

I wonder if he like Shaq has a pringle can of a cock.

good add to the conversation deuce

scarlett_johansson_naked_leaked_nudes_1.jpg

the fbi is investigating this

Theres nothing wrong with fucking a black man. But lets not pretend that a certain segment of her base doesn't consists of people to whom it might matter.

Yes, I'm saying some hard core Republicans are also racists.