Robyn, does this mean I'm about to get a job offer, or not necessarily?

• Start date
  • Replies 214 Comments
  • Views 22,043 Views
I agree that a lot of it definitely feels off... And she does seem to have that Bill quality of telling you everything is great/being buddy buddy and then saying completely different shit to other people. But should I really blow off a second interview/potential job in the field just based on these very limited communications we've had?

Absolutely not! Of course, follow through with it! A job job is better than no job at all. What I was saying is watch your back. There are far too many people in supervisory positions who have absolutely zero business supervising others. She sounds like she may be one of them. To establish a professional atmosphere, one must act professional from day one. If you get the job, which I hope you do, don't be surprised when you start discovering all kinds of unprofessional tomfoolery that takes place in the office.

To establish a professional atmosphere, one must act professional from day one.

damn, i should have done that with polaroid

now polaroid be calling me on acid trips all the time, unprofessional :down:

Absolutely not! Of course, follow through with it! A job job is better than no job at all. What I was saying is watch your back. There are far too many people in supervisory positions who have absolutely zero business supervising others. She sounds like she may be one of them. To establish a professional atmosphere, one must act professional from day one. If you get the job, which I hope you do, don't be surprised when you start discovering all kinds of unprofessional tomfoolery that takes place in the office.

I agree. Well, I'll keep you guys posted!

Good luck, Dave! I know that you are itching to find employment. They would be lucky to have you.

Good luck, Dave! I know that you are itching to find employment. They would be lucky to have you.

Thanks Robyn, that's nice of you. I'll keep you all posted.