Robyn, does this mean I'm about to get a job offer, or not necessarily?

• Start date
  • Replies 214 Comments
  • Views 21,901 Views
I miss almost beating you in contests! Those were the days. We need to get some contests going here.

baseball isnt my thing, especially because i havent watched a game or looked at a box score this year. During NBA/NCAAB/NFL crossover if you want to get a contest going im down.

2 grand in what? Cash? Or freeplays from shit ass books with 5 pages of provisions

2 grand in what? Cash? Or freeplays from shit ass books with 5 pages of provisions

freeplays 5x rollover, all you do is bet against yourself on -105's. i ended up cashing out 1780 of the 2000 by betting against myself at the different books.

UEOT talk like that will get you on the made it list someday pal

Swarmy, CALM DOWN.

Don't tell me to calm down! You're trying to deny me my constitutional right to be stressed out!! I'm going to sue you!!

Don't tell me to calm down! You're trying to deny me my constitutional right to be stressed out!! I'm going to sue you!!

Swarmy, you need to get LAID.

vd-update?

if you can take yourself away from the big tits and the hot wet pussy.

As previously mentioned somewhere in this thread I think, didn't get this job... been spending the last few months struggling to get by, unemployment finally kicked back in though, which helps.

Have an interview Friday for a job I'm not really sure I want... some real estate sales. I'll go hear them out though, see what the salary scale is like, etc.

Applying for a bit of everything, but still trying hardest to get into writing/broadcasting. No luck so far.

As previously mentioned somewhere in this thread I think, didn't get this job... been spending the last few months struggling to get by, unemployment finally kicked back in though, which helps.

Have an interview Friday for a job I'm not really sure I want... some real estate sales. I'll go hear them out though, see what the salary scale is like, etc.

Applying for a bit of everything, but still trying hardest to get into writing/broadcasting. No luck so far.

gl as always...

keep your head up, glad unemployment kicked back in

Good luck, Dave. I hope you find something soon.

Dave, keep your head up pal and just keep grinding; something will break through soon, I have faith.

real estate isn't a bad thing to get in now....sales will pick back up.