Reunions..do you go?

• Start date
  • Replies 121 Comments
  • Views 3,868 Views
You people have the memory of a goldfish.

You people.

Maybe you should start taking notes when I post.

I glad Matty you didn't use Golden Retrievers! They are quite the smart breed on remembering commands taught to them!

I do not because the people I want to talk to I do and the ones I don't I don't.

maybe YOU should start taking notes for me. TIA.

When are you two tying the knot? I'll mark my calendar RIGHT NOW, like the well-mannered gentleman I am.

Hell if I know man. Haven't planned that out yet, got some ducks to put in a row first.

what she said

:brooks:

It'd be great to have you there man on the real. I'll be so nervous I'll probably explosively shit my pants about 14 times so you can look forward to witnessing that as well.

explain said ducks, cami

let's do that another time Caminator

she meant Oregon ducks, you don't beat Zona and then shit the bed in the Pac 10 tourney I mean Jaysus

Last edited:
Well I'm back. It was fun!!! At the end I was wanting to hold on to them and say no...let's go for drinks....let's set up another lunch!

It was really easy...kind of a mix between talking to old friends and meeting a new person....talked about high school friends-one who killed himself who I distinctly remember being bullied in junior high- They were cool. I was funny. It was a little weird when they talked about their kids, but I'm no stranger to that.

I was surprised how much came back to me.

After lunch we walked thru our old high school which is now a Center for Arts and where the caf was where we ate. They have preserved a wing of the high school and had a lot of memorabilia. I saw a picture with me in it..that was weird! and my trophy for state debate champion was there in a glass case..i had no idea.

Lesson learned that I always have fun at these things I dread. Good to go outside your comfort zone at times. OH and I had forgotten that somehow this girl and I are related ..or her aunt was my dad's 3rd cousin or something..forgot we had that connection.

Now I want to call all my high school friends who are here. Weeeee

that is good IAG

i think a break in the monotony is a good thing

let's do that another time Caminator

she meant Oregon ducks, you don't beat Zona and then shit the bed in the Pac 10 tourney I mean Jaysus

did you and cami buy your house?

no man that's one of the ducks at some point down the road

agreed on patient ducks

ducks:

house
foot problems fixed
semen

possible ducks:
cami to provide