Reunions..do you go?

• Start date
  • Replies 121 Comments
  • Views 3,883 Views
It just dawned on me that you don't know I gave her a hugh fucking rock last summer? We also hired a wedding planner.

Oct. 4, 2014 fellas. Quebec City, QC. Save the date.

It just dawned on me that you don't know I gave her a hugh fucking rock last summer? We also hired a wedding planner.

Well golly! My bad! Wasn't paying attention! Wonderful news but would have like to have seen a summer date! Can you delay it till the Summer of 2015? And how much is the wedding planner costing you?

4k for the planner

Quebec City in the fall has got to be one of the prettiest places on Earth.

4k for the planner

Quebec City in the fall has got to be one of the prettiest places on Earth.

1) Wow! Guess I'm still in the 1980's!

2) Yea, early fall can be spectacular in some places!

:up:

The in-common-laws are right where I like them - 100 miles away. :up:

Grandma's BFF tried to invite herself over tomorrow evening at 8:30 cause she was having dinner in the big city. Apparently this woman embarrassed Grandma by mentioning that E and I were not married yet, during some public function.

Either way. That's JL's bedtime, you old hag. Go back to North Bumblefuck, ON.

Tell her to get lost. Fuck that shit Machu. Seriously. Take control of the situation and tell her it's not a good time. Your future ma-in-law and her BFF sound like real CUNTS. Please don't tell your common-law wife I said that. I don't want any awkward moments when I come visit y'all in June.

Relax fella! You knew that when you decided not to take it out! I have a way out for you ....... stop purchasing unnecessary electronic gadgets, buy a lovely ring! Then get Grandma and your side of the family to foot half of the bill for a great wedding reception*!

*Meaning lots of drink, food, and music to swing with! Over-the-top ambiance isn't necessary and has no tangible benefits! Like buying not needed electronics!

Montreal Area reception is a MUST!!!

AND.... open bar to all GL guests.

You're heard the saying little bit here ..... a little there ..... it all adds up?

How to save a few bucks! No more eating out for lunch! You brown bag it say with a pound of ham, turkey, whatever lunchmeat with a lb of chesse and a loaf of bread! Maybe some PB and J or tuna fish* sandwiches! Some healthy snack to go with it and drink water! Money saved plus ......

Two numbers here also, 185/we like and 225/we don't like!

I guess you have also heard the saying ..... two birds with one stone!

*Fiver knows the bottom line cost of this!

yay!!!!!!!!!

went to my 10 year high school one

it was good

Stop right here. Cancel the Oct 4 deal. Here is what you want to do - http://www.sandals.com/main/bahamian/ba-home/

In-laws can contribute by taking care of JL for a week or whatever. Tell them no one is invited.

These destination weddings in the South seem a bit ghetto. No offense to anyone, but why the fok would I go get married in Cuba.

Hate the heat anyway.

Tell her to get lost. Fuck that shit Machu. Seriously. Take control of the situation and tell her it's not a good time. Your future ma-in-law and her BFF sound like real CUNTS. Please don't tell your common-law wife I said that. I don't want any awkward moments when I come visit y'all in June.

:lol:

We already told her to get lost.

Getting married on a beach seems like something Brittney Spears would have done.

Pretty sure I overshared all of this before.

Pretty sure I was not paying attention, or drunk, or just simply don't remember.

Either way, stfu and be thankful for the support.

These destination weddings in the South seem a bit ghetto. No offense to anyone, but why the fok would I go get married in Cuba.

Hate the heat anyway.

Nassau, Bahamas is NOT Cuba, Amigo.

Pretty sure I was not paying attention, or drunk, or just simply don't remember.

Either way, stfu and be thankful for the support.

He's an ungrateful BASTID. He is frenchie from Kwabek. Remember?