reno cool's quote thread

Juror good to see you woke back up.

A wop is an I-talian.

I might get an hour or two later, but other than that, I'm doing an all nighter.

I'm counting on you and Durito.

Dark Horse, Ricky Steve, fuck those guys. All they post about are book rules for some obscure Estonian book go fuck those guys they dont even draw cocks on anybody with mspaint

CHURCH!

Firstly, you'll know when the guy is going to blow because you can feel it working it's way out. I'd say you get maybe a 2 second warning. The main variables are taste, consistency and quantity. Sometimes it actually doesn't taste that bad - maybe comparable to a salty drink but it depends on what the guy has eaten. It can be thick or watery, and sometimes there's so much you have to keep swallowing while other times you can finish it off in one gulp.

The main thing though is to figure out if you'd rather deal with the taste or take your chances on the amount. Your taste buds are stronger at the front of your mouth so if you don't want to risk dealing with the Philly Cheesesteak the dude ate for dinner, swallow as much of his dick as you can. Or if you'd rather prevent yourself from possibly choking, just have the head in your mouth when you know he's ready to explode.

There's a post for you, OnTheRag. :hattip:

:canada:

Later she got sacked for herion. There was a rumor she had became a rat, but who knows. The good news is that the crack and the herion caused her to lose the extra 20 pounds and more.

:nelson: