reno cool's quote thread

Funny how that goes. I think I have gone my entire life - almost 47 years - without once having to respond to allegations that I have a cavernous cunt. And then it happens twice in one day.

:dunno:

This is what you do now Polaroid, isn't it? Spot quotes to put in Reno's thread.

:clap:

yes it would, thankfully emily's mother(who would flip) has no idea how to get to that page, and my mother (the only one that probably checks that page) will only ask why i was stupidly drinking mini bar bottles and not an actual bottle like I'm sure she is at the moment

classic and pro

bunch of delusional fukin whack jobs on this site

"Herman's the realest person on the internets" :laugh:,almost as bad as Bateman's interpretation of JJ's place in the forum world

so obvious you little pompous pricks had it way too easy growing up, schizophrenia is rampant around these parts

you think that fucker Zane had it easy growing up??? don't fukin think so!!!!

:spinner:

Tonight was my sons prom, look at this......

Big old motherphucker. A chip off the old blockarooski

0424101609.jpg

HEY RICHKAS HE IS A BOY RIGHT :+clueless FOR CHRIST SAKES HE COULD PASS AS A LESBIAN WITH THE HAIR AND UNSHAVEN FACE.GET THE FAG A HAIRCUT RICHKAS IF HE WAS AROUND WHEN I WAS KID HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE BEATEN OF HIS LIFE WALKING AROUND LOOKING LIKE A HIPPY FAG :yes:

THERES A REASON WHY THE KID IS STANDING THERE ALONE WITHOUT A GIRL WHO WOULD LET THERE DAUGHTER GO OUT WITH ANYBODY RELATED TO RICHKAS :lmao:MOST PEOPLE WANT THERE DAUGHTERS TO MARRY INTO MONEY NOT INTO A TRAILOR PARK.

:surrender::pink2:

LOL @ beanytownjimmy.

If you need any further proof that there is no god, understand that Richkas was allowed to procreate. :bread:

Useless fucking human.

If you need any further proof that there is no god, understand that Richkas was allowed to procreate.

That's a bit harsh. It did lead to that BTJ post.

I got your chip off the old blockarooski right here :lmao:

richkasfag2.jpg

Dick-sucking Photoshop. How original.

:rofl:

What have you guys done to Reno Cool's Quote Thread?