reno cool's quote thread

Reno Cool comes downstairs all the time saying "wow, I didn't know that about you". He learns more about me here than in real life, and we live in the same house.
:spinner:

I have even been in a situation where I was sitting on the toilet and I could hear a sports update starting in the next room, and I will start singing to drown it out.

:muddy:

Robyn, one morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stick ball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard.

:dance::lock::dance::lock::dance::lock::dance::lock:

pally
joran vandersloot!! HELLSYEAH son!! He's a BAD DUDE. VICIOUS caucasian!! loves gambling, plays poker, lies, has a temper, kills b*tches if they say the wrong thing, 6 foot 3 hot as hell b*tches love him anyway even though they know he might kill them

THAT GUY IS FUKIN AWESOME

:bowdown:

So many to choose from.

Fischnasty
honestly weirdest shit of my life chip...plowing htis kids mom...hes in the corner behind a hotel potted plant

Fischnasty
might have even been a fake plant

Fischnasty
i wont be able to get my dick hard anymore unless theres a black kid hiding behind a house plant

mudcat, you are gay right?

sorry if you aren't, I thought that was established somewhere along the lines way back when...

but it may just have been the old stereotypes perpetuating themselves...

skinny dude, with a mustache, living alone and you kinda had gayish jeans in one vid I saw.....

sorry if I mis-remembered or got it twisted somehow

:lolpanda:

wait... we need to fill in the blanks here.... too many pet names for unknown entities

who is the

"friend"
"Punk ass bitch"
"punk pussy motherphucker"
and the final "you" that you refered to here...

fill those in and I'll translate this for ya

:lmao: