reno cool's quote thread

Everyone should just shut the fuck up, and make a video singing happy birthday to me!!

Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday dear me, happy birthday to me!!

!

:lmao: :clap:

No quote, but I thought of you today Reno when I carried my shit bag.

:lol: oh great. I should be careful what I suggest in the future

:lol: oh great. I should be careful what I suggest in the future
You should feel good that I took your suggestion to heart although I am not sure "I carry a shit bag" is really the best title for me. I still like "...and some more things" That cracks me up.

But shit bag is good too. And from now on, every time I lean down and complete the grab and flip doggie shit bag maneuver, I will think of you.

I carry a shit bag is not your title it's your location.
Why, yes, yes it is. I almost said signature. Title, signature, Location. So many things to think about.

People get their impressions and understandings from lots of things. More from movies than encyclopedias. As an immigrant I was forced to deal with this stupidity constantly

:belarus:

Then you got like 2 teen fags walking down the street, holding hands asking my boy what the name is of the color blue on his bike.

And I come out of the house in my tank top with fists clenched and yell

"Get the fuck away from my boy you fkn faggot mthr fkrs"

:lmao:

I don't recommend using a phone for the draft.

I'm sending the woman and dog out for a few hours.

Then getting naked and sitting on the couch, with the lights out, and sports center on mute

Gonna get intense.

:megarock:

You can't go away and come back and be surprised that it's not as Breadtastic as it was when Bread was here.

Incorrect.

I can be surprised. What a fucking sad mess this place is.

yada yada yada motorcycle yada yada canada yada yada fun jabs yada yada cami yada yada big boy dan quote.

Jaw-dropping guffawed. Guffawed I say.