Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

-gregm

a poem by gregm

How do you hide money from a hippie? Put it under the soap.

hippie.jpg

How could you mess with our vibe brah? No patchouli for him goys

Meanwhile, gotta switch to extreme reassurance mode. Jenny has had her hair cut short this week - which can be a big honking deal for womenfolk - Jenny is no exception - and she is coming over for a barbecue this evening.

Must remember not to scream at the top of my lungs on first viewing.

lol, this is why poster mudcat is at the top of the map

I'm not making hamburgers either

might make a turkey and cheese panini

Did you cross quote? lol You got me all confused now Rogue and I was trying not to over quote! Mudcat said he was bbqing and I always think of him cooking hamburgers. He was cooking a lot of hamburgers it seems like around the time I came to GL.

IAG
Did you cross quote? lol You got me all confused now Rogue and I was trying not to over quote! Mudcat said he was bbqing and I always think of him cooking hamburgers. He was cooking a lot of hamburgers it seems like around the time I came to GL.

its kinda a thread devoted to cross quotes.

this page is a departure

how much snow you got on the ground still? we are almost rid of everything but the piles

oh, here you go iag. this is what you should read. this thread has a collection of greatest posts. If you click on the blue box in quote it will even take you to the original thread quoted :up:

poster fiveteamer will not be happy at all this chit chat in the quotes thread

:ducky:

its kinda a thread devoted to cross quotes.

this page is a departure

how much snow you got on the ground still? we are almost rid of everything but the piles
Ahhh got it. I thought it was just cool quotes by any person, not necc posters....not much snow left.... although it's snowing right now.

oh, here you go iag. this is what you should read. this thread has a collection of greatest posts. If you click on the blue box in quote it will even take you to the original thread quoted :up:
Very cool with the blue box! I will read.

You guys ruined this thread. Time to start a new one.