Redskins are sharp

Market based approach

Week

screenshot.png

durito just buried a couple of posters here boys

It's tough to watch but it's a reality of forumville battles.

durito, you haven't made it until Wally threatens to beat you up though

Let's go Brewers! One time!

I don't want to see this face in the WS!
larussamug1.jpg

i know the baseball guys hate to hear this, but this guy is exactly why i stand by my "a fucking chimp could manage an mlb team" statement...most useless and overpaid title in all of sports... :yes:

Jello is sorry Tomato. He could have told you this was a bad bet. The Redskins are rebuilding.

durito just buried a couple of posters here boys

It's tough to watch but it's a reality of forumville battles.

durito, you haven't made it until Wally threatens to beat you up though

Who got buried? I think you missed the point Daft, I'll explain it later. Warning, it may bruise some egos.

Jello is sorry Tomato. He could have told you this was a bad bet. The Redskins are rebuilding.

Ugh.

The dreaded "after the game has been played" analysis.

For better or for worse it's definitely a pet peeve for Daft.

Ugh.

The dreaded "after the game has been played" analysis.

For better or for worse it's definitely a pet peeve for Daft.

Unfortunately opinions before the games are frowned upon here. It's too bad.

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ Daft. That was NOT an "analysis".

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ Daft. That was NOT an "analysis".

I LOL'd @ the tittyfucking. :lol:

But seriously though Jello, I realize it's only my opinion but there's nothing worse in forumville than when a guy pops into a thread AFTER a game and says, "guy, I could have told you that was a bad play"

:potato:

Tell people it's a bad play before the game or don't say anything at all

/end of rant

I'm a Redskins fan Daft. I'm being "that guy". What else can I say?

The other day I post about the winds that will affect some games. Next post is the market doesn't agree, you dont know what youre talking abou. I felt like sayin fuck off then. Why should I contribute to any boards then the pros do nothing but criticize? Many others feel like this.

The other day I post about the winds that will affect some games. Next post is the market doesn't agree, you dont know what youre talking abou. I felt like sayin fuck off then. Why should I contribute to any boards then the pros do nothing but criticize? Many others feel like this.

Thanks for the wind information. I saw your post and bet under on the Michigan teams games. Also someone yesterday pointed out to me that the wind was howling in Boston for the Patriots game and I bet the under their too. This is very useful information that a gambler who is following strictly line movement and chasing steam from his basement wouldn't have known.

Keep posting this useful information.

People causing steam are well aware of the fucking weather.