Redskins are sharp

I'm not a sharp. But let me tell you how the totals are calculated. Calculate the avg # of points each team scores and concedes (do not include games vs FCS teams in your calcs). Then add up all 4 avgs of teams (1 offense and 1 defense for each team) and divide by 2. The total will be within 1-2 points of that average.

:sov::pavy:

redskins at +3 -110 was in fact a good play yesterday morning.

redskins at +3 -110 was in fact a good play yesterday morning.

so was -106 - -109 that pinny and others had available... skins -110 was only sharp compared to -122 or whatever it closed at at pinny.(thats a guess #) ... and in reality, the only sharp play was the one you made way early in the week. this thread really shouldnt have made it past page 2

It's a deal! I know I'll be the underdog with this but will love the competitive spirit of it!

Please confirm though that you still don't have a high fever when you submited this post! Love ya!

Ok cool. Sounds like a deal. The fever has subsided (I'm sure it will be back tonight).

We have plenty of time to agree on a comfortable wager amount.

:chinatojapan:

Durito, the line tonight seems to be going slightly down as in regards to the Jets as a big fav! But vegasinsider has large % of bets towards the Jets with spread and ML! Seriously, no fuking round, is big bets going with Miami then? Or what is happening isn't really what is factual? TY!

so was -106 - -109 that pinny and others had available... skins -110 was only sharp compared to -122 or whatever it closed at at pinny.(thats a guess #) ... and in reality, the only sharp play was the one you made way early in the week. this thread really shouldnt have made it past page 2

vs close the -2.5 -110 i had sucked compared to +3 -110 ( i did also have some better numbers on philly that were good -2 -105 and ml -125)

Use your method to predict this weeks openers. I will send you $500 if 85% or more are within 2pts.

:cougar::cougar:

:bread::bread:

dextereatingpopcorn.gif

Ok cool. Sounds like a deal. The fever has subsided (I'm sure it will be back tonight).

We have plenty of time to agree on a comfortable wager amount.

:chinatojapan:

Yes, and the bets allowed to play! IMO no 1st inning run scored, who's scores first ........ etc etc etc!

Durito, the line tonight seems to be going slightly down as in regards to the Jets as a big fav! But vegasinsider has large % of bets towards the Jets with spread and ML! Seriously, no fuking round, is big bets going with Miami then? Or what is happening isn't really what is factual? TY!

i wouldnt pay much attention to the % of bets stuff. i have a bunch of miami +7 -105 and 7.5 -115 and -120, but i am mostly hedging juets teasers.

Yes, and the bets allowed to play! IMO no 1st inning run scored, who's scores first ........ etc etc etc!

Yes. We agree!

ML's. RL's and totals.

Plays can range from 1 unit to 5 unit?

I bet Wally and Pavy think theyd be better police than Daft.

so was ......blah, blah, blah.....

Plommer is so "sharp" he avoids the NFL at all cost.

He did lose a $10 freeplay on Chicago/Minny under 21 for 1st half this weekend though.

Has Plommer mentioned how fiercely he hates that fukkin game?

Monkeys chasing an egg shaped ball being ruled by zebras. No thanks.

You got to love this Monday morning QB talk. The game ended with a 7 point differential for the winning team and people arguing whether +3 had value. Let me tell you what. I could have given you +6.5 +300 and you would have lost money but still bragging that it was a great line!

Yes. We agree!

ML's. RL's and totals.

Plays can range from 1 unit to 5 unit?

Yes for ML, RL, totals but for betting purposes but IMO to find the better capper all plays should be the same amount? I mean if somebody got way behind then they would just start throwing out anything and everything for 5 units without really putting money on it!

Plenty of time to discuss it in March 2012!

I'm not a sharp. But let me tell you how the totals are calculated. Calculate the avg # of points each team scores and concedes (do not include games vs FCS teams in your calcs). Then add up all 4 avgs of teams (1 offense and 1 defense for each team) and divide by 2. The total will be within 1-2 points of that average.

do they only do this for college football? :rotfl::rotfl:

RayRay, I will ask you because I feel confident you will give an honest answer without all the sarcasm. Why was Washington +3 so sharp?

Now I am not challenging your opinion merely discussing how it looks on the other side of the fence. As I stated in my original post, you have a Philly team riddled with injuries, a team who is under incredible scrutiny in the media and with fans, a team who has played completely like ass on the road against a Washington team who has shown great improvement this season. Philly on the road with all those other things against them and they were favored? Looked odd on the surface, not a trap just odd. So help me understand what made Washington the sharp play? Again this is not a challenge just a discussion, there are no wrong answers. Well maybe there are but I'll not know one way or the other.

i wouldnt pay much attention to the % of bets stuff. i have a bunch of miami +7 -105 and 7.5 -115 and -120, but i am mostly hedging juets teasers.

You wouldn't hedge with something -EV so it's safe to assume MIA +7 -105 is +EV correct?

I bet Wally and Pavy think theyd be better mall cops than Daft.

:greencheck:

For the Gamelive record, while Pavy and I have somewhat different philosophies on sports betting, my dealings with him have been very professional.