Redskins are sharp

Wal,

There is no reason to be a loser in any sport. Take a look at your pal here. I only bet college football, college basketball and european soccer and world cup every 4 years. You know why? Because these are the only sports I make profit with my square techniques. There is no reason for me to bet NHL, MLB or NFL because I can't beat these markets. So bet only what you can beat and try to learn from your mistakes instead of trying to learn from other peoples imaginary successes.

i commend you for that pavy....i thought you played nfl, i was wrong... its so very hard to do, but if everyone just gambled on the sports where they consistently show success, books would be in deep shit....sundays are all thats keeping smaller books in business right now:yes:

Pav's generally that is what I have done in the past. Last year I had some success with college basketball for the first time ever and I wagered on the NHL for basically the first time period. I will start out with both this year as well to see if I have something or if it was just luck. If it goes bad I will bail though cause I don't have to do it.

i commend you for that pavy....i thought you played nfl, i was wrong... its so very hard to do, but if everyone just gambled on the sports where they consistently show success, books would be in deep shit....sundays are all thats keeping smaller books in business right now:yes:

I throw in a 4 team teaser just for fun on Sundays Ray. I hate giving back all the hard earned money I made on Saturday. Between the three sports I mentioned I have something to bet on all year long except maybe in June and July. I like to rely on amateur players and semi-pros than the pros. We can sit 2 weeks in a room and someone can try to teach me how to bet baseball and hockey and I will not get it.

he plays euro leagues that have as big limits and lower juice than nfl at pinny-sbo etc.

FreeFall gimme a winner.

play at SIA

You guys should posts over at peeps with raiders, they are much more your speed.

I don't enjoy doing speed too often. Especially not while I'm posting.

For me the answer is an obvious yes.

Plommer has never been oggled. Ever!

I find this hard to believe. How are we defining this ooglin.