Redskins are sharp

jajaja..jaysus vy you are so fucking bad...i actually fell out of the chair laughing at that :lmao:

and now sexxy rexxy..you fucking dolt...goddamn the guy is sooo bad :choo:

Looks like another Sunday of most of Gamelive getting buried on NFL sides and totals.

We learned our lesson last weekend when we got a pee pee spanking of epic proportions.

Burial coming on Cowboys-Pats UNDER 55.5

Durito, I've ignored your bullshit for a while now but if you have a fucking problem with me speak on it. As far as I know I have been respectful but mainly because you are honorable in paying off lost wagers.

You and that little Choo fucker should quit being little bitches and just put it out there.

Well Choo, lets see some of your plays. Show me how its done.

Durito, I've ignored your bullshit for a while now but if you have a fucking problem with me speak on it. As far as I know I have been respectful but mainly because you are honorable in paying off lost wagers.

You and that little Choo fucker should quit being little bitches and just put it out there.

And you call me thin skinned?

Commmmmmonnnnnnnnnn.

Wakky, grow a sack buddy and you'll enjoy the Gamelive experience much more.

DaffyDick, anytime you wanna check my sack all you have to do is quit using that "I'm a cop and I would lose my job" bullshit excuse.

If we participated in open discussions around here these kinds of things could be answered before the games start. Wicked concept I know.

NEVER

Well Choo, lets see some of your plays. Show me how its done.

He won't. It would hurt his market. Guys like him are worse than the kids over at SBR. They are quick to mock and troll but they never put themselves on the line. I suck at gambling and people here know I suck at gambling because it's out there for everyone to see.

And Wally goes for the "why don't you meet me so I can KICK YOUR ASS CAUSE IM A TOUGH GUY" maneuver!!!!!!!!

VERY imaginative!

:fivergays: