Redskins are sharp

DaffyDick, anytime you wanna check my sack all you have to do is quit using that "I'm a cop and I would lose my job" bullshit excuse.

Wally, bringing the Testosterone STRONG!!!!

Wally, I like when you leave open invitations to fighting

I think that is why you are the wrasslin coach of my dreams....

Nope, it doesn't take any imagination at all. I'm not a tough guy but instead of mouthing off like a lil bitch I would rather just settle things.

interweb message boards need a way to SETTLE things

there is a very simple way...

take the proper vacation days and arrange for a hotel...

arrange the transportation...

arrange via GL the time and place to meet...

drive to the meeting place... take note of the bartender.... don't order a happy meal...untuck your shirt

let the bad magic happen=things are settled

potato is going to get mcdonalds

mcdouble fry and coke

Wally, PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, son.

Call posters out for being thin skinned and EXPECT TO GET CALLED OUT when you exhibit that same behavior.

One time.

Wally, PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, son.

Call posters out for being thin skinned and EXPECT TO GET CALLED OUT when you exhibit that same behavior.

One time.

Wally, is thin skinned...

he almost got into a fight and coulda lost his job.... because a stranger in a truck called him a fat boy.....

luckily for all involved the guy drove off..... Wally still has a job...

for the record....

WALLY IS A FAT MAN....

COMMON

Let's go Brewers! One time!

I don't want to see this face in the WS!
larussamug1.jpg

He won't. It would hurt his market. Guys like him are worse than the kids over at SBR. They are quick to mock and troll but they never put themselves on the line. I suck at gambling and people here know I suck at gambling because it's out there for everyone to see.

Market? hahahaha. Just a reason to sound sharp and to justify bad beats because everyone else was lucky. I know the type very well.

are you sure you are in the right thread?

Archie, trying to distract the angry behavior! The Brew Crew appears to be the GL Play of the Day! The NFL doesn't agree with me!

I had a sneaking suspicion that MrM was off his meds this weekend.

Regardless, we are stoked he's rooting for the Brew Crew

Daft, your point is not being made. Durito and this Choo fuck have done this snippet shit several times now. I have let it slide a couple of times but if there is a problem then spill it.

You vitamin eating juice drinking mirror lovin' fucktard are missing a very important difference. I have allowed this to slide and you pounce after a single post and one which made no attempt to say anything negative about cops in general. You were trigger happy jumping to defend the badge.

The evidence is in the threads Daft. Evidence, you know what that is mall cop?

I had a sneaking suspicion that MrM was off his meds this weekend.

Regardless, we are stoked he's rooting for the Brew Crew

:up: I sitting in the front row too!

bob-uecker.jpg

MrMonkey,

you ever play angry birds?

MrMonkey, did the Mrs. prepare any nice snacks/meals today?

Wally, mall cop jokes only work if I ACTUALLY WAS A MALL COP

Wally, dust yourself off kiddo. You had a weak skin thinned moment, got called out on it and have now resorted to name calling
challenging a complete stranger to a fight.

Wally wants to RIP ME TO SHREDS!!!!

We already won.

Let the HATE rise to a BOILING POINT.

YES!!!!!