Redskins are sharp

MrMonkey,

you ever play angry birds?

MrMonkey, did the Mrs. prepare any nice snacks/meals today?

No angry birds!

She made a nice roast pork (garlic, rosemary, bay leave, salt and pepper with drizzle of olive oil)! Baked a chocolate cake for later!

AI0108_Roast-Pork-Loin_lg.jpg

He won't. It would hurt his pocket.

FYP.

They are quick to mock and troll but they never put themselves on the line.

<3 trolling but dont understand bold I put my net worth on the line every single day.

I suck at gambling and people here know I suck at gambling because it's out there for everyone to see.

You accept my position as truth wee yay and you clownin if you think you can't judge intelligence without picks.

Market? hahahaha. Just a reason to sound sharp and to justify bad beats because everyone else was lucky. I know the type very well.

you always straw mannin i dont even know what you're talking about with this one.

Wally always be clownin, straw mannin, and fannin....

that crazeeee nigga

Wally don't bother with these buffoons. They know everything about gambling, always win with the best lines and post plays after the game is over. You can't beat that shit.

Vikings 1H

+1.5 -114 at Intertops
+1 -110 at Bodog, SIA and Youwager
+0.5 -105 at BetOnline and BetIslands

No angry birds!

She made a nice roast pork (garlic, rosemary, bay leave, salt and pepper with drizzle of olive oil)! Baked a chocolate cake for later!

AI0108_Roast-Pork-Loin_lg.jpg

hmm mrs monkey's food

say hi to her mister monkey

please stop straw manning pavy it's no different than spam imo.

huge potential here....

"straw mannin" and "boiling point"... huge

please stop straw manning pavy it's no different than spam imo.

No one tells me what to post here pal. The sooner you get it over your head the better.

guys you are missing the point here.. bookie bash is up like 100 units in American Sports Gambling :greencheck:

The simple solution wally is to stop posting here.

Durito, I've ignored your bullshit for a while now but if you have a fucking problem with me speak on it. As far as I know I have been respectful but mainly because you are honorable in paying off lost wagers.

You and that little Choo fucker should quit being little bitches and just put it out there.

Well Choo, lets see some of your plays. Show me how its done.

He won't. It would hurt his market. Guys like him are worse than the kids over at SBR. They are quick to mock and troll but they never put themselves on the line. I suck at gambling and people here know I suck at gambling because it's out there for everyone to see.

Market? hahahaha. Just a reason to sound sharp and to justify bad beats because everyone else was lucky. I know the type very well.

Market based approach

Week

screenshot.png

every time i bet pinnacle moves .10 against my pick