Really sick of this females unite despite logic sh*t

• Start date
  • Replies 107 Comments
  • Views 7,000 Views
I strongly believe If you've never been married and are 40 or older (like me) it just wasn't meant to be.

Now that I'm in my mid 40's I've lost interest in being with women my age for a relationship, especially broads that have kids and grand children. No thank you. Those broads are annoying as fuck, as I'm sure I am to them.

So I'll stick to the fast food lifestyle, fast food, fast sex - no repercussions.

It's also a guarantee of dying alone. I'm ok with that.

Interesting take. At 45, I’m finding myself more open to settling down. Began to appreciate what I have to offer. Thinking after this lockdown is over, I’ll start actually dating and not just “hooking up”.

I mean why not?

Just don’t get married (unless you want children).

Marriage with no children is playing house and you’ll regret it 3-4 years down the line.

Just don’t get married (unless you want children).

Marriage with no children is playing house and you’ll regret it 3-4 years down the line.

Yeah, I’m not thinking marriage. I say that now, but what if I end up wanting kids in a couple of years. Part of me thinks I’d make a good father.

Interesting take. At 45, I’m finding myself more open to settling down. Began to appreciate what I have to offer. Thinking after this lockdown is over, I’ll start actually dating and not just “hooking up”.

I mean why not?

Paging Tella, reaction needed here too.

Paging Tella, reaction needed here too.

I know Matty. Sounds crazy. If it was the craziest thing I’ve said or done, I’d laugh at it also.

We all know that’s not the truth.

Not even close lol

Yeah, I’m not thinking marriage. I say that now, but what if I end up wanting kids in a couple of years. Part of me thinks I’d make a good father.

So, you have finally got your bearings right in the last year or two and now, you want to spend the next two decades slogging for the kids; unless you find a woman with money. Whatever you do, keep a thread going. We do not want to miss out on your water heater purchases.

So, you have finally got your bearings right in the last year or two and now, you want to spend the next two decades slogging for the kids; unless you find a woman with money. Whatever you do, keep a thread going. We do not want to miss out on your water heater purchases.

First off, awesome usage of the semicolon. I really need to bone up on when I can use them lol. Seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever used one properly.

I honestly don’t know what the future holds kids or relationship wise. I do know that I’m ready to explore something real. No more water heaters for this guy lol.

Weren't you in a good relationship, but you went chasing after a college kid?

Weren't you in a good relationship, but you went chasing after a college kid?

I was in a great loving friendship. Her and I are still amazing friends. We talk daily. Will always be my best friend. Our physical and romantic relationship had ended before the college girl dalliance.

Yes, if we were romantic and physical presently, I would not be open to something new. I’d like to have that side of a relationship now though.

@Teela this is how you page
@Teela where are you pal?
holy shit, works on Teela like the bat signal to Batman!

tenor.gif