• Replies 107 Comments
  • Views 6,999 Views

bacon

Banned
Since
Jun 25, 2012
Score
Tokens
It's a little ridiculous. Me, it really doesn't matter I'm going to rule in favor of who I feel is right without bias just about always. Two instances this past week I am given the short end of the stick simply for being male.

1) We are at Red Lobster. It's time to wrap it up and we have substantial leftovers. I look quick at the amount of food and size of their container and since I'm good with measurements I instantly ask for two containers. Drunk Cami says no, just one. Now mind you this was with NO Cheddar Biscuits (which everyone knows are 99.99% of the reason you would go to Red Lobster in the 1st place). The fokkin girl comes back with one container NOT Styrofoam we are talking good sturdy plastic, that is stuffed so full with NO Cheddar Bay Biscuits that she has to tape it shut. I say to both of them see I was right and the girl still STILL agrees with Cami and says "even if it weren't full at all I'd have to tape it shut". I'm so fokkin sure that's true and there's this malfunction on the containers :redx:. End result - leftovers about 50% as good as they would have been with said Cheddar Bay Biscuits and who knew what the fok they were talking about the whole fokkin time. THIS GUY.

2) Just today we're ordering lunch. Cami says "club/combo whatever it's called a club I think. I REMEMBER that we were there one day with this same lady on the phone when the kitchen was closed and she specifically asked us if we wanted combos. So I say combo and she says "sure I'll make you a club" to her. Again, instantly siding with estrogen despite not even having that item on her own fokkin menu.

The first one is much worse but come on let's keep it honest people.

I am not ditching Cami over the Cheddar Bay Biscuits I'm just saying I am right and that girl blindly agreed with her. She's good with measurements I am Godlike.

You definitely don't want a broad that is good with measurements seeing your dikk after getting out of a cold pool.

I certainly don't.

im sure they are out there, but ive never actually been friends with a girl/girlfriend that possessed anywhere near the logic or rationale that i do... i dont think there is anything that special about myself, its just them.... its fukking them, stevies

they cant be wrong and after they turn the smallest things into life or death and cause a big fight, they lose sleep over it...then they blame us for the loss of sleep and the shitty day they had...its a vicious cycle, pal... cant win :donthinkso:

Am I the only one here smart enough to use hookers?

apparently so :yes: ... im not against it and believe i will give an old working girl companion a call soon... i am done trying the gf/bf thing for a while...again

I strongly believe If you've never been married and are 40 or older (like me) it just wasn't meant to be.

Now that I'm in my mid 40's I've lost interest in being with women my age for a relationship, especially broads that have kids and grand children. No thank you. Those broads are annoying as fuck, as I'm sure I am to them.

So I'll stick to the fast food lifestyle, fast food, fast sex - no repercussions.

It's also a guarantee of dying alone. I'm ok with that.

Plommer you need to get yourself a Penelope pitstop.

Have 2 of them at the moment. Both academic/business professionals that i hang with overnight around once a month for a little companionship.

Trust me pal, WAY better than the emotional laden BS that comes with "obligation" and because we were friends before its changed things very little to zero.

You have to find the ones that are more secure within themselves.

I'm confused about the no Cheddar Bay biscuits. If there weren't any biscuits to put in a box, why are you upset that there were no biscuits in the box?

Steves, are you drunk? Do you feel like you're making sense?

Plommer you need to get yourself a Penelope pitstop.
xpansive, you'll have to send yours my way when you're finished with 'em , pal.

I don't know any women and that isn't going to change.

Perhaps I have ben misunderstood. I LOVE picking up hookers - I mean LOVE it.
I can cruise the streets for hours (bewtween 12AM - 5AM) looking for the "one".
It never gets boring.

Wal seems to think that it's nothing but homeless, toothless heroin addicts roaming the streets but its nothing like that here, I mostly pick up single moms short on money for the month, these broads are not unattractive, far from it.
Dine and dash.

65648_443774039045913_34211235_n.jpg

xpansive, you'll have to send yours my way when you're finished with 'em , pal.

I don't know any women and that isn't going to change.

Perhaps I have ben misunderstood. I LOVE picking up hookers - I mean LOVE it.
I can cruise the streets for hours (bewtween 12AM - 5AM) looking for the "one".
It never gets boring.

Wal seems to think that it's nothing but homeless, toothless heroin addicts roaming the streets but its nothing like that here, I mostly pick up single moms short on money for the month, these broads are not unattractive, far from it.
Dine and dash.
Plommer once again thinking about the communities needs first, a true scholar and devout all-round gentleman...

Since when the portions at Red Lobster are box take home worthy? I always have to order appetizers and desserts to get full.

Since when the portions at Red Lobster are box take home worthy? I always have to order appetizers and desserts to get full.
Guy has a black-hole for a stomach...