Really sick of this females unite despite logic sh*t

• Start date
  • Replies 107 Comments
  • Views 7,038 Views
You don’t want me to name names, pal.
pal common. im pretty sure i'm low on the list of people that would do a "deep dive" to find her

she appeared on my FB friends list at one time so I know who she is in real life, no effort whatsoever.

pal common. im pretty sure i'm low on the list of people that would do a "deep dive" to find her

she appeared on my FB friends list at one time so I know who she is in real life, no effort whatsoever.

It’s probably me Plommer. You know how I get

It’s probably me Plommer. You know how I get
I was thinking bacon/steve/eggs and bateman

for the record i enjoyed having caligurlnj as a regular poster, she was honest and fun to banter with.
don't like the feminist nonsense she spews though.

someone recently asked for pics of her so i found her facebook profile and copied a couple of her photos over to the forum, i think thats why daft considers me a "person of interest" in this caper.

gotta say, when she friended everybody that time, I had to unfollow her the next day. Talk about annoying 21 year olds :facepalm

Plommay, I was just giving you steam, pal.
Glad to hear you were only kidding. I was beginning to wonder if my forum creepy schtick had followed me in real life.

@IAG where are you pal?
IAG
***Name a poster smarter than you.

Mr. X
Matty Rain

I think they are the most well rounded “smart”posters I know. There are smarter people here at TGF in specific areas, but have always admired those two for overall intelligence...well rounded. Would fare well on Jeopardy. Mudcat as well.

Gamelive...where the smart posters go. Weird. Of course I haven’t been there in years...they may have dumbed down for one reason or another since then.....

Head injury etc...

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/57734-name-a-poster-smarter-than-you/page-1

Last edited: