Really sick of this females unite despite logic sh*t

• Start date
  • Replies 107 Comments
  • Views 6,995 Views
Caspy there are no brick and mortar cardrooms open pal, just online. If the Steves are playing poker online they are also posting here, like peanut butter and jelly.

Maybe he is avoiding Gamelive because of me? I can like disappear for a few days to see if he shows up.

Maybe he is avoiding Gamelive because of me? I can like disappear for a few days to see if he shows up.
Wait wut? You are Stevek repellant? Where the fuck were you when crazy Steve was on his rampage pal?

Wouldn't he have bonded out by now, though?

I hope stevek is alright. He had a real rough stretch where he went absolutely bonkers but he's been great lately and he's a good dude
As I've said before crazy Steve is unpleasant to deal with but semi normal Steve is a good dude and done his time here at gamelive like the rest of us.
He truly is a gameliver.

Yeah he was way too normal last time. Something seemed wrong

I heard one of the recent cameo posters owns him some loot, and he’s silent protesting til they pay up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not sure, don't know about the rampage or when that was. Definitely rooting for some 173 posts in the future.

Wait wut? You are Stevek repellant? Where the fuck were you when crazy Steve was on his rampage pal?

HE'S BEEN FOUND ALIVE

AMBER STEVIE ALERT IS LIFTED