Random thoughts

Anyone ever have one of these happen to them?

I book a nonstop American Airlines ticket to Las Vegas for $627.00 and American Airlines changes it to stopping in Dallas before continuing to Vegas.

They don’t email me or text me. They just change it on my AA app.

I feel like I should have some airline credit coming back to me.

Flight selection and affordability is at an all time low right now, no?
Through whom did you book it?

That’s some next level BULLSHIT @Tron

Seems like a flight you could have maybe found originally for sub 200 with a connection.

Might be worth it to call them and see if they’ll shoot you some AA miles or something.

That’s some next level BULLSHIT @Tron

Seems like a flight you could have maybe found originally for sub 200 with a connection.

Might be worth it to call them and see if they’ll shoot you some AA miles or something.
Innit some bs?!

I doubt sub 200 hundge with current air travel texture but definitely in the 4’s

I will call them on your suggestion.

Have an alternative (preferably direct) itinerary on the same carrier ready as a suggested substitute. If they changed their schedule and they simply don't offer a direct flight (even on other days) you may be SOL. They're allowed to decomission routes/schedules. At worst you're entitled to a full refund.

Directly through American Airlines.

Not sure what can be done in this situation but I always avoid buying directly from the airline, or with a debit card. So in case of conflict I can pressure the agency or if nothing gets done pressure the credit card company.

so croc's are patented? I thought every vietnamese shop was mass producing those plastic hole thingys

Crocs, Inc. Reports Record Annual Revenues of $2.3 Billion, Growing 67% Over 2020

:wtf:

FB_IMG_1679346520584.jpg

After a life time of using the wallet on the back right pocket I'm switching to front left :dunno:

I had a dream last night that mudcat posted. I couldn’t read the post but in my dream I said “oh yes, I will read that first thing in the morning”. I’m being totally serious.

Gamelive needs mudcat more than ever right now but at the same time, it’s even less likely now that he would come back.

Gamelive and mudcat in my dreams. Wow.

I love The Onion on Facebook, it gives me a chuckle almost every day