Random thoughts

Birds that chirp at 4:00 AM when it’s still dark.

:bennyhill:

So way back in February, a buddy of mine who lives 3 hours away sez to me: Matty, I have this here 2002 Honda Shadow 1100 motorsickle that I want to get rid of. It's at my dad's house and he wants it gone from his garage ASAP. If you can come get it you can do with it as you please.

So I went and grabbed said motorsickle. I got the papers and all.

Once home I promptly sold it to some random guy on the Internet. I forged my buddy's signature on the title to transfer ownership. The end.

Except, no.

The bike's new owner calls a few mins ago and sez: "Matty, I tried to register the bike this morning and I was told that the papers are for a car."

Ladies and gentlemen, my buddy and I signed over his decked-out 2020 Honda Accord Coupe, with custom sound system, for 2000 Canadian dollorz.

It's all good, the guy never transferred ownership. But he totally could have if he had been quicker. Car had already been sold to a dealership though.

Wife of Matty - Do you wanna sleep in a cabin or a yurt?
Matty - What?
Wife of Matty - For my cousin's wedding. Do you wanna sleep in a cabin or a yurt?
Matty - There's a yurt option?
Wife of Matty - There's a yurt option.
Matty - Whichever option is closest to a toilet, I guess?
Wife of Matty - Cabin it is.
Matty - Good teamwork, wife. See you tonight.

#marriagemoments

Wife of Matty - Do you wanna sleep in a cabin or a yurt?
Matty - What?
Wife of Matty - For my cousin's wedding. Do you wanna sleep in a cabin or a yurt?
Matty - There's a yurt option?
Wife of Matty - There's a yurt option.
Matty - Whichever option is closest to a toilet, I guess?
Wife of Matty - Cabin it is.
Matty - Good teamwork, wife. See you tonight.

#marriagemoments
take notes people

In person right before she left for work.

It's her birthday today but she won't be home before 8. Gonna go get wine and a birthday cheesecake after work.

:handshake:
FB_IMG_1690066214756.jpg

Amazing how much better my body feels at the end of the day if I stretch for 10 minutes in the am.