Random thoughts

had a quick connection in MIA. Been in PLS the past week.
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos 1
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos 2
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos 3
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos 4

Does Blitty ever lose at anything?

If he's ever at a poker table I''m instafolding to him.

I went on a grocery store run around 7 this morning. I was one of the only customers in there, along with a junkie who was just grabbing stuff and putting it in her handbag. She obviously wasn't going to pay for any of it. A few store employees glanced at her but said nothing.

Junkie walked out of the store as I was using the self-checkout, and the employee assigned to the self-checkout just politely kept asking the junkie to show her a receipt (lol). The employee followed her to the door then she gave up and turned around. She gave me a "FML" kind of stare as I walked out.

Junkie casually hid behind a minivan in the lot and she lit up a cigarette. She kept looking at me as I was loading my haul in the car, probably wondering whether I was gonna say something. As soon as I got into my car she started peeking inside the minivan and tried opening all the doors.

Negative fucks given. #respect

I went on a grocery store run around 7 this morning. I was one of the only customers in there, along with a junkie who was just grabbing stuff and putting it in her handbag. She obviously wasn't going to pay for any of it. A few store employees glanced at her but said nothing.

Junkie walked out of the store as I was using the self-checkout, and the employee assigned to the self-checkout just politely kept asking the junkie to show her a receipt (lol). The employee followed her to the door then she gave up and turned around. She gave me a "FML" kind of stare as I walked out.

Junkie casually hid behind a minivan in the lot and she lit up a cigarette. She kept looking at me as I was loading my haul in the car, probably wondering whether I was gonna say something. As soon as I got into my car she started peeking inside the minivan and tried opening all the doors.

Since the beginning of the year,British Columbia legalized the possession(2.5grams)and use of hard drugs.It’s a zombie land here now,unfortunately.I feel your pain.

This guy wants to know why a negative response with above?
justin trudeau wants to know

What’s up with 50 year blond females driving white range rovers. I only see them in white ones.

White is feminine.

My neighbor had hers stolen. White too.
She now has a silver Tesla.

Two women stumbling home from the pub are forced to take an emergency stop in the graveyard on the way home. The first uses her knickers to wipe and then drops them in the bin with the funeral flowers. The other uses a wreath from a new grave.

The next day their husbands meet up and the first says “I think that my wife may have cheated on me, she passed out face down on the bed when she got home and she had no knickers on.”

The other guy says “My wife passed out too and there was a card stuck between her arse cheeks that said “we’ll never forget you, with love from all the lads at the fire station.”

A drunk guy is sitting at a bar by himself one night and he throws up all over the front of his shirt.

"Oh great, my wife is going to kill me," he mumbles to himself.

The guy sitting next to him sees what has happened and leans over towards him, "Hey buddy, just put a twenty dollar bill in your shirt pocket and when you get home tell your wife the guy sitting next to you threw up on you and he gave you $20 to get your shirt cleaned."

Completely inebriated the drunk man thanks his new friend and puts a twenty in his shirt pocket and heads for home.

As soon as he walks through the front door his wife becomes irate and starts yelling at him, "Where have you been? you're completely drunk and you're a mess. Look at yourself, you puked all over the front of your shirt."

Completely wasted and slurring his words he explains to the wife, "No no, the guy sitting next to me threw up on my shirt and he gave me $20 to get it cleaned. Look, it's right here in my shirt pocket."

The wife reaches into his pocket and pulls out the money, "There's $40 in here."

"Oh yeah, he shit in my pants too."

Panera Bread is the worst.

Panera Bread advertising: hey come on in for our delicious Autumn Squash soup and French Toast bagels

Also Panera Bread: “Oh we are out of Autumn Squash soup and French Toast bagels” the 3 times a year I go to Panera Bread.