Random thoughts

:grin: There are several gems in that thread.

Screenshot_20220122-083002_Reddit.jpg

:lmao:

Don't touch your peepee after cutting a jalapeno with bare hands.

Fuck.

• LOL
Reactions: IAG
It's even worse cause I reached under my ballsack to give it a gentle shove, to make sure the pipes were drained properly. My whole nether region is ablaze. 😳

Hard to believe that the marriage between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West didn’t work out

Hard to believe that the marriage between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West didn’t work out
Kind of sad because they weren't just far left sorts and looked at issues more evening. And it goes both ways with enough of the right needing to come over more to the center too. Honestly I believe the media has a lot to do with the polarization of our people. Back in the day we didn't get the info to know ALL politicians were screwing us.

Kind of sad because they weren't just far left sorts and looked at issues more evening. And it goes both ways with enough of the right needing to come over more to the center too. Honestly I believe the media has a lot to do with the polarization of our people. Back in the day we didn't get the info to know ALL politicians were screwing us.
Politics never once crossed my mind when I was thinking of Kim and Kanye.