Random thoughts

My strangely sexy Asian bank woman asks me if I bet the Super Bowl.

And people wonder why I like Wells so much.

I want to work for YOU.

Not yet. That's funny, I was literally just shopping for beard trimmers!

As usual Dingo NAILED IT.

Stevie, I know it gives some weather protection presently but it needs to be done eventually.

Rogueyyyyy!!

FLe4uGWWYAQXLnI.jpeg

When are you paying back the people you owe money to here, fugly fatass? You keep avoiding the question and last week you claimed you paid back.

The people you owe proved otherwise. Big surprise.

Nothing wrong with goldfish though, vastly underrated imo.

How are the truckers buddy. You join them in protesting as former driver.
Trucks/truckers all gone. Since the protest was just a few blocks from me I rode over on my bike and hung around a couple hours over a few days to hear what people had to say.
Most people were sensible and said they would leave if asked by the police, many were from the Mennonite Christian Community.

Then there were the tiny minority of hard core "we are not going anywhere" type that the first group tried to avoid being associated with.
(You know, the numbskulls comparing the current situation in CANADA to Nazi Germany and North Korea while waving their "Trump 2024" flags. Yes, I saw TRUMP flags )

I was not there to support the protesters, am ok with protesting but not by the way this one was handled, it was a blockade not a protest.
I was never asked my opinion, so I never shared it, I mostly made small talk and jokes while scoping things out.

Police on site were outgoingly friendly, which no doubt was the tactic they were directed to use.

Last edited:
So am I.

At least I'm not Plommer, the one garbage bag that everyone knows is true disgrace of forumland and society as a whole.

Nice face.

:lmao: