Random thoughts

I didn’t buy our winning ticket either,one of my employees that worked for me(that I allowed to live above the shop for free)did.
FYI: IT'S GAMELIVE BE NICE TO BONER DAY!

Please everyone join in! I don't want to be the only one signing his praises! :bringiton:

I'm an idiot.

I went on the Scientology website last week after seeing a silly Facebook reel where a girl posted screenshots of their personality test. Anyway I filled out the test and I somehow ended up giving them my actual phone number, most likely because my contact info was automatically filled in by Chrome.

Anyway, I just got a voicemail from the Toronto Scientology people, asking them to contact them back ASAP.

BTW there are a number of things wrong with me according to their test. I only got an "acceptable" score for two of their personality traits.

:wah:

Old Spice

Not the kind of name that makes me want to spray their product on my body

Anyway, I just got a voicemail from the Toronto Scientology people, asking them to contact them back ASAP.

BTW there are a number of things wrong with me according to their test. I only got an "acceptable" score for two of their personality traits.

No Matty NO

Maybe they're a fun bunch. We don't know.

I'm an idiot.

I went on the Scientology website last week after seeing a silly Facebook reel where a girl posted screenshots of their personality test. Anyway I filled out the test and I somehow ended up giving them my actual phone number, most likely because my contact info was automatically filled in by Chrome.

:wah:
The way you latch on to stuff and easily go "all in" you need to just put that shit on ignore... if they leave another message delete without listening to it.

I think they want to siphon all your money/income though. I have too many hobbie$ already.

Weening off the booze

Again

Annoying, has to be done though

Last edited:
Has there ever been a kid younger than 16 years old that didn’t want to play the striker position when playing soccer?

I guess a couple over the course of time have preferred goalie but it has to be like

Striker: 6,000,000,053
Goalie: 803
Every other position: 0

I had a dream with IAG - she was giving me a tour of a fracking/oil field place in one of the Dakotas

we even were wearing hard hats

:dunno: