Random thoughts

You held BTC early on,that was your lottery ticket.
You we’re just to daft to see it,at least the bookies you lost it to are probably happy
Dingo you should quit pal, you are fucking awful at this stuff. I never held bitcoin. As a matter of fact I hated the volatility so much I made a point of never holding for more than 24 hours. It was/is just a way to move funds.

I'd like to continue playing with you and lame girl but you guys suck when it comes to trying to tilt me.

Dinger, tell us how much better your life is than mine thanks the the BC lottery corporation.

I have actually been telling her you were scumbag years ago,she refused to believe me.
Hard to believe actually, because we all know shes so smart.

Why couldn't you be more convincing? Unable to perform under pressure?

ted dibease andre virgil

How would we measure who is happier? You are just because you say so? OK, lets go with that, happy girl.

I think if you truly were happy you'd forget about how lousy I've made you feel and move on, but you are unable. So you and your lapdog continue to bark at me whenever you get the chance. Yes, you sound very happy.
Incorrect. You were saying stupid stuff about Steve…you can’t let it go. Don’t get confused.

IAG
Incorrect. You were saying stupid stuff about Steve…you can’t let it go. Don’t get confused.
Tell us about your new boyfreind pal. I know the last few boyfriends you had you never even met in person. I'm sure its different this time.

You obviously don't read much of Steves posts, he's a little obsessed with me, not the other way around.

Yes, tell us more about how I can't let things go.

Wow! They really are competing over who's happiest. :thinking: I'm guessing Russians and Jews would compete over who's unhappiest

• LOL
Reactions: IAG
Tell us about your new boyfreind pal. I know the last few boyfriends you had you never even met in person. I'm sure its different this time.
Uh yeah…very different….but I am sure you knew that…just a thinly veiled attempt at snark by you.

IAG
Uh yeah…very different….but I am sure you knew that…just a thinly veiled attempt at snark by you.
Yes, im snarky. So snarky I look for posts by you and make a point of commenting every chance I get. :biggrinha:

Maybe time for you to be re-admitted to the looney bin.

~73 lbs from "overweight" at 213lbs. Will need about 6 more months to pull this off.

Screenshot from 2021-09-22 21-57-13.png

Yes, im snarky. So snarky I look for posts by you and make a point of commenting every chance I get.

Maybe time for you to re-admit to the looney bnin.
Might be time for you to re admit to inpatient Gambling addiction therapy.

plommer is busto