Random thoughts

IAG
Might be time for you to re admit to inpatient Gambling addiction therapy.
You sound quite happy. Tell us again how happy you are.

I know happy girl words when I read them and your post reeks of happy girl vibes!

Do you enjoy being a victim? Why do you punish yourself so?

still morbidly obese
Nope, dummy, just obese. Gonna be FAT in 6 months, so suck on that China boy.

Losing 100+ lbs in a year is awesome. But losing 180 in two years will be unfuckingreal!

Dingo you suck at this. Just fucking horrible at this pal. Give up already, no she won't be fucking you anytime soon, or ever.

go count your change jar, maybe it will make you feel better. Or actually leave and go watch a movie like you said.

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-gif.gif

Last edited:
IAG
Very happy. Quit betting a bad horse. I mean beating a dead horse.
More happy words from the former lunatic asylum girl. Well played crazy lady.

Does Dingo know you're taken and still has no chance?

Nope, dummy, just obese. Gonna be FAT in 6 months, so suck on that China boy.

Losing 100+ lbs in a year is awesome. But losing 180 in two years will be unfuckingreal!

Dingo you suck at this. Just fucking horrible at this pal. Give up already, no she won't be fucking you anytime soon, or ever.

go count your change jar, maybe it will make you feel better. Or actually leave and go watch a movie like you said.

View attachment 6289

you will eventually gain it all back,you’re undisciplined.
People that have drastic weight loss almost always gain it back.
Destined to be morbidly obese,sorry.

you will eventually gain it all back,you’re undisciplined.
You still suck at this pal. Really? Undisciplined? No you fucking slanty eyed fuck. It was mostly do to the depression, had zero to do with discipline.

I currently have the discipline to regularly walk hundreds of km's every month and often only eat one meal per day. How is that for discipline?

Speaking of discipline, hows the movie going?

iag, what you saying there? You actually sent scommer money that you needed? I assumed you had plenty, and was just trying to play nice guy.
It was before I came into some money…it was 2/3 of bad decisions with Scommer. Had property taxes due. Wasn’t life or death money, but money I wanted back. That’s why he knew he couldn’t ask me the third time, he had to plain out SCOM me.

More fun tilting you ,morbidly obese one
sure thing pal. I'm a pinball machine.

Have you forgotten about the movie?

Serious question soyboy. When I'm 213 will you call me fat?

More happy words from the former lunatic asylum girl. Well played crazy lady.

Does Dingo know you're taken and still has no chance?
It’s a slow con,setting her up to scam her

• LOL
Reactions: IAG