Random thoughts

I was actually living on the streets then and it was horrible. That's what happened there. I learned a lot of things that I didn't want to know about.

Here's one - all I had is a blanket and my laptop. I'm like - there's some people on the ground over there, so looks like a good spot. Well, this guy hands me like 5 waters real quick and I'm like wow, what a nice spot, cool. Well, what he did at the same time is kick my laptop away without me seeing it, so that got stolen.

You do some drugs. I smoked some K2 with a dealer and it feels good. Well I had my electronics and he tried to get me so high so that's he could steam my shit. He brings a knife and is like you need this to protect yourself, it's $20 which is about all I had at the time. He wouldn't take no for an answer. Annoying.

Mentioned it here but smoked pcp and mary jane with this gorgeous Spanish woman. I met her next to this girl that was playing guitar next to a rock and roll hall of fame place. That led to me passing out in a bus stop. Dangerous shit.

People do nice things too. Some guy in a park gives me an egg. Some vegan girls riding by on bicycles give me like 8 sandwiches. They still chuck me things some things, lol. But she did the money quick and

Regarding the Landlord because she makes up her own rules, that's how, but she did the money right very quickly, so that's cool. I was so worried about dying, in the one park these guys rode through on 4 wheelers and motorcycles threatening to kill everyone and it sucked.

Really appreciate the warm wishes, Brother Archie.

Guys = keep a roof over your fucking head.

Last edited:
I really hope "gives me an egg" didn't mean he threw it at him.
it may be code for something

either way, steve(s) is living a life

Crazy stuff steve-o. Thanks for sharing

vid footage would have been ata

Big Daddy Specialk is headed out of the expensive hotel to a cool ass airbnb by Temple U.

Should be cool.

Might get drunk and do some busking, lol.

What’s busking

busking
/ˈbəskiNG/

noun

1. the activity of playing music in the street or another public place for voluntary donations.
    "years of busking had taught him how to hold a crowd"

IAG is just so dreamy. But I'm friendzoned and I accept that.

She is though, for real.

Sigh.

**blush**

Blitty I sent you a screenshot of the former roomate's hoola hoop.

His fingerprints are on it.

Let me know if you received it, ty.

I copied the fingerprints.

Also he likes fossils ALOT, which is symbolic of his love of death not only to himself but of others.

That's and FBI tell, and I study those for poker.

Let me know, thank you.

I also....

Meh, we'll catch up.

I'm just so worried about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blitty I sent you a screenshot of the former roomate's hoola hoop.

His fingerprints are on it.

Let me know if you received it, ty.

I copied the fingerprints.

Also he likes fossils ALOT, which is symbolic of his love of death not only to himself but of others.

That's and FBI tell, and I study those for poker.

Let me know, thank you.

I also....

Meh, we'll catch up.

I'm just so worried about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol this was of course a joke

So, in the new place now. Long story about the long night to get all my stuff back from the hotel, but it got done. Feet are absolutely torn the fuck up. Thank God for those strong as heck vball calves, seriously. Got a little help from my friends (that I hadn't even met yet) as well. I go to the liquor store guy and I'm like I really need a hair of the dog, I'm an alky trying to get this done, etc. and he walks me through what drink is 15% (liquor stores were closed). I'm like I'm gonna go gun this in the back of the store. He's like that's cool. That shit is funny. Got his phone # and we'll be buddies. It's a big room with a nice view that I can focus on both jobs and music., and I'll likely stay in it long term.

A little physical pain right now (ok - a LOT of it - those streets are HARD), but that'll work itself out.

Have a good day, crew.

:cheers:

Morning Stevie

How many times have you moved over the last 10 years?