Random thoughts

There are predators and then there are prey.

some people have been more fortunate in life so they don’t have to take advantage of situations .Karma is getting you everyday,you just aren’t smart enough to realize it.

1613102569130.jpeg

Sorry for the lack of Rubik's cube updates, haven't had much practice time lately. I finally have something to sate your cubing-content appetite.

Screenshot_20210215_160847.jpg

First Average of 5 (Ao5) under 30s and I can now officially call myself "sub-35" (Ao100).

d2f842d93a5024e341d0c0ef340abbbf.gif

Sorry for the lack of Rubik's cube updates, haven't had much practice time lately. I finally have something to sate your cubing-content appetite.

View attachment 4445

First Average of 5 (Ao5) under 30s and I can now officially call myself "sub-35" (Ao100).

View attachment 4446
Too bad you're already married because you would be swimming in pussy once all the ladies figured out you can do this.

Last edited:
Top cubing pussy is reserved for sub-10 legends. #motivation

bunch of stoners - so proud
We are at it again tonight boys. I have figured out a great combo that works really well for me (YMMV).

Start out with a couple/few shots of Whisky. Tonight we are drinkning Alberta Rye. On the rocks.

Then smoke a small piece of deluxe/delicious hashish from Quebec and voila (french)! Happy place.

Currently listening to Floyd -Dark Side of the Moon. Quite intense. So pleasurable. Oh, also watching naked young ladies dance on chaturbate.

I really enjoy watching hot young women dance while naked (the broads, not me). Don't want to see them using dildos etc, not sexual, sensual. Hard to find a broad dancing online, most of them are playing with themselves. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I wanna watch them dance.

To this:

Last edited:
Very busy day crew. Very, very busy.

Got into an argument with my now ex landlord. The entire thing was horrifying. I did some stupid shit while living there and my roommates were real pieces of shit, which is weird because it was 2 older guys and a drummer.

They did shit like hold up my Amazon packages to basically say "we can steal from you anytime we want, because we've been living here, not you." Shit like stomp right next to my room door every time I try to catch a wink sleep. Throw stuff in the house in rapid fire every time I try to focus on this. The one old guy pokes me on the should then says he could whoop me anytime he wants, just lookin for me to throw at him.

Anyway to it escalates further and further. When I wanted to simply clear my room and had a little alcohol buzz going? The fucking landlord calls the ambulance on me. The ambulance people ask me questions and I pass the non drunk test (which is funny, because I was a little drunk) but I go with them anyway.

So, today - I had to go back and get all my shit. The whole time living there was like a horror movie, like I was in war tbh.

But what's cool is I met deeply cool people today that helped me get through it. I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack so many times and they just helped me so much.

So, I finally have my stuff back, along with the company I work for. Like $10k worth of stuff and some piece of mind. Just so glad it's over. The landlord cut me a check.

So, cool shit.

The end.

I always appreciate it Brother Blittster. I really do. The bottom line is I have to let it go. The past is the past. She made money more than right and that's what matters.

Just good to be the FUCK out of there man.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Blittster I would give you that, but that's illegal in the state of Pa so I can't.

Text me.

Anyway to it escalates further and further. When I wanted to simply clear my room and had a little alcohol buzz going? The fucking landlord calls the ambulance on me. The ambulance people ask me questions and I pass the non drunk test (which is funny, because I was a little drunk) but I go with them anyway.
oh man that's not a fun weekend

did you take an ambulance ride after passing the drunk test? Did you have some other health issues? I'm confused how someone calls an ambulance. because they think someone is drunk. Hoping that you aren't having symptoms from your previous health issues where we lost you in the PA ether for many months