Random thoughts

Lots of craziness in the forum, its like the looney bin let everyone out early.
Yeah Joey gave me money when we met up in Vegas. I came out to party broke as fuck. He gave me $100 in green chips. That was my original move to Vegas in 2010.

Matty, I swear I wish I knew where that pipe went to lmao.
Joey is one of best people in Forumville.

Lol your sig is all good imo, REM is awesome. Life's Rich Pageant, Murmer Green and Out of time are legendary. I grew up on that shit.

I'll always remember getting hit by a car right as I was hearing "hey I can't find nothin on the radio".
i can’t pick one, but if I had to would probably be LRP.
and Damn that Radio Song!

Lmao right on the Radio Song. That fukkin song.

When my son eats them, I do 15-20 mins cause he doesn't like them too cooked. Personally, I like them to be almost charred. Up to 25 mins.

They cook way faster if you go 350F or above but then the chicken is borderline undercooked.
I like them borderline charred also. Do you turn them halfway? Are you a flipper? I don’t want to, but I do. Kind of like wearing a mask.

Just got finished doing my dishes, had a sink full.

A sink full of dirty dishes makes me crazy. I try and avoid crazy.

IAG
I like them borderline charred also. Do you turn them halfway? Are you a flipper? I don’t want to, but I do. Kind of like wearing a mask.
I do flip them but it doesn't seem necessary. Makes them just a little bit more even.

Living on a high floor these days I get to see a lot of predatory birds gliding on the breeze coming off the ocean very close to my windows. It’s tranquil.

Tranquil.

the kitchen must be clean before kato goes to bed
Well done. I always aim for that, but often fail miserably. Sucks to wake up to dirty kitchen.

things are good considering the environment.

family is healthy.

lucky as fuck.

I got this sick ass view from my high class hotel room (yes, the ceiling tiles are awesome).

I look down and it's like what are all those people doing. There's a bridge. There's a bunch of cars.

Good shit.

Im pretty sure I just heard this conversation in the lobby outside my hotel room:

Girl one: Do you hear him in there?
Girl two: Yeah he's good
Girl one: Yeah

I'm blushing, hard.

Slayed.

I'll come through for you, fans. Mark my words.

#instalove

Plommer also scammed Joey Donuts at Tgf
Lots of craziness in the forum, its like the looney bin let everyone out early.
Or the jailers let the convicts out too early,hard to tell.