Random thoughts

Zoophiles are now a oppressed minority on twitter (and yes, it means what you think it means)...

Women are weird.

I'd never be I mean but Fuk You.

Fade.

I got shit to do.

Wtf is all this shit.

IF YOUR ARE'T BEYOND COLLEGE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IT.

wtf

Ok.

So old mate unfortunately struck 2 girls and killed one (a teenage girl) in his exotic european sports car a couple of nights ago.

He's been charged with reckless driving causing death and reckless driving causing injury.

He has a YT channel and by golly has he made some new "friends" in the comment section of his vids over the past day or so.

Bunch of virtue signaling fukk boyz. I get it, emotions are high but it's not like he had intent to kill that poor girl.

He has to live with his actions for the rest of his life now. The family of the girl he killed has to live without their daughter as well.

Having known the dude personally I can say he was a top bloke who'd go out of his way to help others. He even took his car on charity runs to help sick and disabled kids.

It's a completely fukked situation all round 😒

Women are weird.

Fade.

I got shit to do.

Wtf is all this shit.

wtf

Ok.

A. Fuk you, too

B. Stop messing with minors

So old mate unfortunately struck 2 girls and killed one (a teenage girl) in his exotic european sports car a couple of nights ago.

He's been charged with reckless driving causing death and reckless driving causing injury.

He has a YT channel and by golly has he made some new "friends" in the comment section of his vids over the past day or so.

Bunch of virtue signaling fukk boyz. I get it, emotions are high but it's not like he had intent to kill that poor girl.

He has to live with his actions for the rest of his life now. The family of the girl he killed has to live without their daughter as well.

Your friend kills a 15 year old walking on a sidewalk with his Lamborghini, hits another 15 year old and crashes into a restaurant.

Most of your outrage is for "virtue signalling" commentators on your friend's douchey youtube page.

Jesus, man...

MrX
Your friend kills a 15 year old walking on a sidewalk with his Lamborghini, hits another 15 year old and crashes into a restaurant.

Most of your outrage is for "virtue signalling" commentators on your friend's douchey youtube page.

Jesus, man...
People die in a similar vein around the world everyday. Where's the outrage for those people? So yes, by its very definition virtue signaling by picking and choosing what cause/event to fein outrage over.

People need to wait for the actual facts to come out. Too many people jumping to conclusions. How do we know a animal didn't go into the middle of the road, obstruct his view (for which he swerved) and he then struck those kids as a result?

He had wifey in the car and the road conditions were greasy as well. Would being in a Lamborghini suggest that speed was a factor? Undeniably. But show me one of his supercar YT vids where he can be seen speeding or driving dangerously? Ask the people who know him within the automotive community what kind of driver he was. They'll all tell you that he is a responsible driver and no hoon. Sure, one time he got a noise violation in the cbd for revving his 458 Ferrari too much (showing off) but other than that he knew and respected supercar ownership.

Now we wait for the courts to decide...

He sounds innocent to me.

Why would people walk on the sidewalk in this day and age?

Stay home and browse online, for godsake.

Hope they didn’t scratch the lambo too bad.

Women are weird.

Fade.

I got shit to do.

Wtf is all this shit.

wtf

Ok.

Lol I DIDN'T mean this.

Beautiful, single women are the spice that makes life nice - true story.

He sounds innocent to me.

Why would people walk on the sidewalk in this day and age?

Stay home and browse online, for godsake.

Hope they didn’t scratch the lambo too bad.
I'm assuming you've been reading how the vultures of the lamestream media have been picking at the carcass of this poor dead 15yo girl and making her family relive the trauma of the incident again and again and again...

Not to mention how they've been attacking YTers over this. They also said he has a popular YouTube channel. Another lie.

Maybe living in parts of Eastern Europe and SE Asia for extended periods has jaded me and made me realize how little life is worth in some parts of the world.

All I know is that regardless of the outcome, everyone involved has to live with the consequences of his actions that night...

There is this blister on my foot the size of a half fukking dollar, no joke.

Pretty good with pain based on mid/high level vball/basketball in the past.

But yeah -

That?

That's f*kking painful AND I have a VERY banged up other toe as well and no I didn't get into a fight I banged it on a stair, hard.

I mean FUCK.

FUCKING SH#T.

This sh#t absolutely has to stop happening.

NOT a good look hobbling around everywhere when you are a professional for a living.

F#CK.

AND a date scheduled not too far out with a total babe of a woman, no joke.

I fall asleep, forget about the injury, then wake up and yeah there is THAT.

She CANNOT see me like this and I don't think I can cancel/postpone yet again or maybe I can idk she's done it to me, but we did have some fun - we need to have a lot more fun - she's great and is potential long term material.

Meh.

When you're trying to so aggressively make a startup recruiting successful as you represent 14 affiiliated different companies you don't have time to do much slowly - at all - and you can't old school self medicate with large amounts of booze like in the past because in this industry you cannot do that and be functional for the work the next morning.

Meh.

We'll get there fellas.

Ouch is all I'm saying.

F#kking ouch.

Well sir, it's like this:

I always have two mini-pizzas for my Sunday lunch at work. It has become my tradition. I eat them with a knife and fork. Apart from the fact they are damn hot at first, I also do the New York Times Sunday Crossword - and it's just better if I keep my hands as clean as possible.

But if I just ordered a pie to have while watching sports or whatever - hands.