Random thoughts

Thats quite the schnoz, obviously a Jew!
These beaks are as Kosher as it gets.

:jew:

0jD2ZP7.jpg
j7vwZdM.jpg

I spent over $500 on groceries in May. That feels like a lot. Over $16 a day.

:dunno:

Shit's not cheap.

All that for US$3.20

There's chicken in there. It's a full meal for me as well.

Y'all need to live in certain parts of SE Asia if you want to find where the cheap food still resides

RC yeah pal. A salad it is. Ordinarily you wouldn't ever see me with a salad but all that for that price? Plus it was crazy fresh and tasty..

Blitty no idea. They were old mates local cigarettes. A pack of 15 for 10000 dòng...

That's like 40c to you guys...

Who says those things aren't cheap?

"if you wanna walk out of here with your granpappy's golf clubs and some cash you're gonna have to the ibedi dibedi." :lmao:
I'm not sure of the correct spelling for ibeddi dibedi though

Carlos Maza is a fig...

Dark day for speech on the YT platform. GL getting noticed if you're a smaller content creator.

Vox (with the backing of NBC) went full scorched earth and have destroyed alot of smaller YT channels...

First they came for Alex Jones and nobody said anything.

Now they're coming for everyone...

which of your favorite channels got taken down xpy?
The higherups at YT have deliberately worded their new policy so that what constitutes what they deem to be wrong is (at best) ambiguous and they can now deplatform anyone at their own discretion.

Buzzfeed did a hit piece on Soph a couple weeks backed and got her deplatformed. I'd watch her content and although she was edgy she was also a 14yo girl. These crazy lefties making hit pieces and doxxing 14yo girls. They have no shame...

But yeah, it's ongoing but those I watch who've been demonetized thus far include crowder, Sinatra says and Lauren chen...

All because they have an opinion that differs from traditional media's.

And to think, it all started over this shirt...

That's a picture of a fig...

So because a word sounds like a similar word we now have to ban it??

Comedy is dead...

Needless to say I've canceled YT premium...

YT have given into the authoritarians who believe that YT should be a principal and de platform anyone which whom they don't agree with...

They'd accuse others of being fascists yet by their very behaviour they've become what they espouse to hate...

Nasty nasty people...