Random thoughts

xpansive

So people named their daughters Khaleesi or Daenerys, based off of seeing a strong confident woman on a television show where anyone with a clue could foreshadow her potential insanity.

Self own

Tron

No but seriously......wiping your ass with a broken rib and clavicle: talk about a mix of major awkwardness and pain.

good news is I’ve only had to do this once cause the meds are making me constipated.

xpansive

When the agents at the airport who scan your baggage are more concerned with whatsapp responses on their phone than actually digitally inspecting what's inside people's luggage...

Who's underpaid??

superconductor

No but seriously......wiping your ass with a broken rib and clavicle: talk about a mix of major awkwardness and pain.

good news is I’ve only had to do this once cause the meds are making me constipated.
Tron you fucking showoff, why wouldn't you just wipe your ass with toilet paper like everyone else?

Look at me, I'm Tron, I'm gonna wipe my ass with a broken rib!

J/K of course, hope you get well soon pal.

Mudcat

Leave everything to me!
I've become semi-obsessed with the New York Times crossword puzzle. It's not a particularly good thing.

I mean, it's good to keep the brain active and all that - but feeling compelled to go into the archives for Sunday puzzles that take the better part of an hour to do - while also trying to write a novel.

There is a conflict there.