Random thoughts

I put baby carrots in JL's lunch just for show. Put a few drops of water in them once a week to rehydrate them. I know he's not touching them but the lunch supervisor lady is constantly telling kids what is and isn't acceptable to eat.

Lunch shaming is a thing in kindergarten.

What I hate though is when you're playing Scrabble and there is just no word there

iu

I need to eat more veggies - as in any that aren't processed.

Thanks for the reminder, crew.

Baby carrots are now on the list.

Eyes -

Yes, they are definitely helpful.

:greencheck:

Extreme gnat action in these parts these days. Swarms of buzzy pests all over the place.

That includes my balcony. My barbecue cover had gnats all over it and I took that off and soon the barbecue was covered with gnats.

So I started it up ~5 minutes ago - and now there are a shitload of dead gnats baked onto it. Didn't have the sense to fly away when their feet started getting hot.

I'm all like, dude.

:facepalm

Jif is an affront to peanutbutterkind. Threw out a 90%-full jar.

Planters makes good peanut butter.

I am eating Planters peanut butter RIGHT NOW.

I don't think I've ever had a Philly cheesesteak. I very much want to try one.

A very good sandwich indeed. But, Philadelphia has better. Roast pork and broccoli rabe on a sesame seed hoagie. Now that's a sandwich.

I'm basically being bounced around like a ping pong ball by at least two states full of people. Not physically, but mentally. No actually physically and mentally.

I mean, I really thought I was good.

This is actually very good, but I have people whose lives I have to improve by doing my job so can I please just do that? I'm losing my FUCKING mind.

I'm not ACTUALLY a ping ball - ya know?

Sincerely,

40 ping balls being being smacked around by people that all hate or love me - I literally don't know which is true.

Can we just be good to each other?

I meant what I said when I said I'd totally hook you up in every facet, I really did - and that was actually when I thought that you hated me.

Love to all.

MCID (I guess I probably shouldn't rip off my other favorite band's tagline - not cool - I'll think of something else whenever)

Sincerely,

Mr. Sospent