Random thoughts

You can have the old chompers but they no longer bear any resemblance to my actual mouth as I now have about a hundred more teeth than them.

Today's cars have automatic lights - the only reason to ever set them to "Off" is if you're a home invader and/or a rapist. Leave them to Auto ffs.

(I rent a lot of cars.)

I had to turn my on manually tonight. They seem to not go on at twilight. My last car they used to go on in middle of day. :dunno: these things aren't perfect

Headlights are still useful in the middle of the day. Why would you ever turn them off manually? To rape or to pillage, that's what.

The Off setting is creepy as fok.

I will frequently turn off my lights if I'm in the car running and waiting for someone to come out of building and the parking spot (thus the lights) are facing into a window.

I understand that guys who do oil changes in enclosed spaces often turn them off because I guess it's too much light in the little room or something.

I'm not making that up. It happened to a guy at work where he was surprised to find he was driving around without lights. He had to stop and figure out how to turn them on because it's something he never needs to do because his lights are always on because he doesn't rape.

And also when I'm tailing a mark.

You’re from Cali. Who the fok drinks coors in SoCal? Particularly when you and I were growing up and in high school. It was all bud light, tecate, Sol, etc.

I reckon I failed to consider the oil changer's perspective, and Boner's scenarios.

I ain't gonna lie. This nerdy young chicky-poo who is more-or-less acting as spokesperson for the black hole pics that came out this week - I think she's hot.

I can really psych myself out sometimes. Anticipating doing my taxes, I was positive I was going to owe a lot of money. There were a number of factors my brain was running wild with - bonuses, overtime, the trend of the last few years. I was already planning my trip to HR where I would ask them to start deducting even more tax from my pay each week (I already have an extra $25/wk deducted).

Did my taxes yesterday - I got $1143 coming back.

So basically I have been having the exact right amount of tax deducted - and I am getting back my extra $25/wk. Which was the plan from the start.

Nothing to see here people. Move along.