Random thoughts

It's always the people you don't suspect...

I'll see if I can get a photo of the neighbors hanging out in their yard with the goats.

I am operating on zero sleep right now.

Poor Jenny dislocated a hip so we spent the whole night at the hospital. That is really the headline - her physical torment which seems to never end - :fok: - but whatever, it's the all-nighter I am having the random thoughts about.

Just got home and don't see much point napping now. Might as well just wait and probably go to bed in the early evening.

Been awhile since I have done this but I am holding up okay for an old fart I think. My plan for today was lots of work on music but I'm not feeling enthusiastic about that at the moment. Probably just look at football and whatever I've got recorded, and have some bacon and eggs for dinner later on. Early to bed.

I figger.

I spent most of the night in not-particularly-comfortable chairs and I do believe I have developed a hemorrhoid.

Haven't had one of those in as long as I remember.

Pretty deluxe.

Those last two posts I like a lot Muddy. Feels like the opening to a great film or novel :up:

The brain is not operating at full capacity. I can tell by my results at facebook games, and a few other random events. I am a little stupid in the head right now.

About the only thing I am sure of - and I am dead positive of it: bacon and eggs is the correct choice for dinner.

I know you've probably mentioned it before, but Jenny's bone/joint issue is a deteriorating condition all around or just in certain joints?

Her problem seems to be all around but no one has been able to say definitively why. She has upcoming appointments to try to get more big-picture diagnostics.

So far she has had both hips and one shoulder replaced. She also gets regular injections for her knees and the other shoulder isn't so good either.

The dislocations of the artificial hip is another story. This is twice in the last 6 months. Seems like something is awry with the equipment because this most recent one popped out way too easy. There is no reason to be confident it won't keep happening. We guess she'll end up having to have it redone.

:fok:

Be grateful for your good health if you've got it.

in order to believe in destiny, i would have to believe that there is a god/force controlling everything :redx: ... homey dont play that :dontthinkso:
actually not at all... not much a believer in the supreme beings myself but some what take an interest thinking bout
more or less mother nature, the law of attraction, ones motives and morals to spread positively, etc... as influencing ones experience through this life rather good or bad:yoda:
for the most part people get what they deserve in the long run

Damn Senco all the best man keep us posted

ya fuckin lush

brainstorming how hell to pay this lawyer rest of retainer and weather the holiday storm of pinching dollars, struggling to makea check each week.:guitar:
last week with a valid license unless the partial paid attorney does anything for me... which I'm doubting she will since hasnt been paid in full. ... and never had agood experience with any lawyer in my life, been fukd over by all of them.
life goes on though, just have to dodge the new tag readers cops got now o cars, ride past em and tells them instantly if valid driver, warrants, etc... :p

brainstorming how hell to pay this lawyer rest of retainer and weather the holiday storm of pinching dollars, struggling to makea check each week.:guitar:
last week with a valid license unless the partial paid attorney does anything for me... which I'm doubting she will since hasnt been paid in full. ... and never had agood experience with any lawyer in my life, been fukd over by all of them.
life goes on though, just have to dodge the new tag readers cops got now o cars, ride past em and tells them instantly if valid driver, warrants, etc... :p

:ohmy:

don't die senco

and don't kill

VERY worried about Senco

Awhile back I saw his son rippin it up on the skateboard on FB and thought that was awesome

yah senco's son is superiorly coordinated

very impressive stuff

My car got recalled where they had to do something to my keys and ignition. So I made the appointment and they told me to bring both my keys.

That was a head-scratcher for a minute. Both keys. I only use one. Could not recall even the existence of a spare - until finally it came to me.

I have a magnetic hide-a-key. Of course. In case I lock my key in the car, I've stuck one under my car somewhere just in case.

Only thing was. I did that many years ago. Where the fuck was it?

:thinking:

I asked myself, okay, how would Steve think in this situation?

Back left, I finally figured. It seems logical to put it somewhere back left. That's what Steve would do. That's how Steve's brain would work. So I got on my back and went down there ---> found it. Damn clever spot too. Little ledgy nooky spot into the back bumper. Visible but almost impossible that it would ever bounce free.

Feeling good about how that all went.

Prolly make sense to note it in my miscellaneous Word file where I keep my passwords and whatnot though.

I had to sit in the waiting room at the car dealership for 15 minutes and I could have nodded off no problem. I was right on the verge.

Not recovered from the all-nighter even after a night's sleep.