Random thoughts

Even if the turkey was 40lbs, MiniMe could still easily drag it with one hand. Litlle prick is acting.

Fok that fun-sized guy.

Been fokken windy the last couple days tho. Every time I look up from my desk, there is a cow flying by the window.

1125-verne-troyer-turkey-sbs-wenn-4.jpg

LOL!

Hmm. There is a story on the front page of CTV news that Canada's oldest person died.

Okay so thoughts and prayers etc. etc. blah, blah, blah . . .

My random thought here is - and I'm not meaning to be disrespectful - but is that really front page news? I feel like that must happen pretty often. Like so now there is a new oldest person. I doubt it's going to be like 10 years before they die. I would think it must be a pretty regular thing, the oldest person dying. I bet sometimes there would be 5 or more in a month.

Really, really old people dying off ---> seems like it would be a thing.

there's at least a couple places this could have gone. BREAKING NEWS, celebrity death pool

It's a controversial deployment, I understand that.

My neighbors have a chain-link fence around their house now and, within the confines of the fence, is the huge goat that occasionally scares the shit out of me when I'm attempting to get out of my car.

I can't imagine ever living where goats are allowed.

Eat the goat!!!!

My MIL said that they had her over at their house a couple of years ago and were serving some kind of roast. It was goat.

My neighbors have a chain-link fence around their house now and, within the confines of the fence, is the huge goat that occasionally scares the shit out of me when I'm attempting to get out of my car.

:lol:

:nelson:

Got a haircut this week. A couple thoughts on looking into that mirror.

I bear an undeniable resemblance to Walter White.

Clearly getting older and more haggard. Getting ever-more-pronounced lines and shapes between my cheeks and mouth.

you are more dangerous than walter white on his worst day

fact

I can't imagine ever living where goats are allowed.

Didn't think I was either.:dunno:I didn't expect X's would turn into goat etc.. people.