Random thoughts

So I don't want to be immortal.
Then there is no need to cut down on the things that give you pleasure, ie coffee.

I remember having a conversation with my mother about my grandmother's health a couple years ago.
The doctors told 90yr old gramma Marion she needed to cut down on her salt intake.

Plommer was of the opinion thet gramma should eat salt by the spoonful if she enjoyed it, we are not trying to get her to 100 yrs of age, we want her to enjoy her time on earth, quality over quantity.

Fuck the health hazards, I was in favour of her ingesting/consuming anything that would have given the old broad pleasure, even heroin.

The Mayor of NYC came off as incredibly pompous and unlikeable on Letterman tonight.

The Mayor of NYC came off as incredibly pompous and unlikeable on Letterman tonight.

This douchebag just seriously blamed guns for suicides in America.

:endoftheworld:

I would always choose a hotel over a bed and breakfast unless a group of people I know were staying in it. Why would you want to pay extra to eat with people you don't know and use the same bathroom as them? I never understood this. Stevie to old man across from him at B&B = "you done with that bacon or what?!" :puke:

lol Stevie, agreed

hate B&B's

I don't care about you or your hiking plans. I do think your dog is cute. But no.

Give me the cold, harsh anonymity of a big hotel.

I would always choose a hotel over a bed and breakfast unless a group of people I know were staying in it. Why would you want to pay extra to eat with people you don't know and use the same bathroom as them? I never understood this. Stevie to old man across from him at B&B = "you done with that bacon or what?!" :puke:

I guess you arent a swinger.

I got ask to leave a B & B once.

I guess to be accurate I was told to leave.

James MacEvoy is another great example of how I am unable to judge the attractiveness of men. I have seen him in a few things lately and the forum discussion is rife with women declaring his dreaminess.

His acting is adequate but looks-wise, I would have guessed he was a complete and utter trainwreck.

hotel is better because you can fuck all night and leave stains on the sheets and not feel bad about it because it is run by corporations.

it is also the reason i don't really want to stay at cheap hotels because the cheap place probably don't wash the linen properly.

Another problem solved!

I was finding that my ears were getting sore from wearing headphones all the time. The constant squishing effect was taking its toll. Well here's what I discovered: if I listen to stuff through the speakers rather than the headphones, the problem goes away.

To summarize: the ear soreness caused by wearing headphones stops when you don't wear headphones.

:handshake:

I was finding that my ears were getting sore from wearing headphones all the time. The constant squishing effect was taking its toll. Well here's what I discovered: if I listen to stuff through the speakers rather than the headphones, the problem goes away.
What kind of headphones do you have?