Random thoughts

What kind of headphones do you have?

The ones that cause ear soreness.

The trick is to stretch your ears before putting the headphones on so they won't get sore.

The Mayor of NYC came off as incredibly pompous and unlikeable on Letterman tonight.
Only saw the soda part, but yeah. Douchebag indeed.

Letterman looked like a complete ass also. "I believe that it is the corporate food industry, not the individual, that is at fault [for the obesity problem in the US]." Really? Despite the fact that food manufacturers are required to list ingredients and nutritional info, an individual is not responsible for what they put in their own fucking mouth? Unbelievable. It is sad and scary that there is even a debate about this. The nanny state bullshit never ends.

yeah sure

lol Stevie, agreed

hate B&B's

I don't care about you or your hiking plans. I do think your dog is cute. But no.

Give me the cold, harsh anonymity of a big hotel.

Yeah never done it parents were big on it though. Love them, don't get it.

Correct Tully no swinging.

It also musses up my hair, wearing headphones all day. So not wearing them also addresses that.

I have two convenience stores directly across the street from me. They've got lots of good stuff that I use. It could hardly be more convenient.

Since losing my job in early November, I don't believe I have been in there once. When I was working I would stop in there every day for a newspaper and then a few times a week for other stuff, but now, no.

I have no current need for convenience.

It takes two to tango but it only takes one to break dance.

no more sleeping pills for me.... here is a bit of a convo i had with my best friend at 3am after drinking and taking a sleeping pill:

me: i love thast no matter w=how messsed uo i get u r tgehre fir ne[a d ===
ew weurd wruting one her
exusyre typoes

friend: lol i understand

me: i hate auto talk
i said iknow
bett in person
messagaing suck
sim turning intoa na old person

him: it's ok...i know you enough to understand everything here

me: but i u know iths like a hwiole tihng now
anywayyyyyyyyy

him: yes

me: cinvifir tinirriw

a few weeks back I remember mudcat bringing up the idea of people running and talking about their running ect.

I agreed.

but now i'm running

and I say fok that anti-running BS mudcat.... i'm a runner again and i'm proud and now I want to talk about my running

so ask me how my run went today

I don't think I brought up any anti-running sentiment. I think someone else brought it up and I said I prefer biking for that kind of exercise. Which is true. But to each his own.

G'ahead and run.

i'm running bitch!!!!!

I'm the one who hates running-as-a-lifestyle, not running or runners as a whole. I hate pretty much any habit-as-a-lifestyle. Why let your obsessive hobby define you?

I spent the last weekend with a dozen of these psychopaths. Their whole self-worth is based on their level of fitness (or pliability in the case of yoga nuts.) They can't seem to talk about anything else.

Yoga Nut #4, reminiscing - 2002. Oh yeah, I was a total gym rat. *chuckles*
Bearded Hiker Guy With 5% Body Fat #2 - I'm going to do a handstand in the snow then somersault into the lake. I need someone to take a picture.
Me - Anyone want some Maker's Mark? I brought ginger ale. *turns on Canadiens-Lightning game*
Yoga Nut #2 - Uh, why is the TV on?
Me - *points at TV* Hockey Night in Canada.
Yoga Nut #2 - Oh. *lolz*

Da fok is wrong with these people.
Rober_DeNiro.jpeg

I'm a combination of both of these. When I used to bicycle a lot, I would get up at 5-6am on days off in the summer; wake n bake and then go for a 50-60 mile bicycle ride, get home and start drinking while making lunch. Can't wait for some summer!

I'm the one who hates running-as-a-lifestyle, not running or runners as a whole. I hate pretty much any habit-as-a-lifestyle. Why let your obsessive hobby define you?

I spent the last weekend with a dozen of these psychopaths. Their whole self-worth is based on their level of fitness (or pliability in the case of yoga nuts.) They can't seem to talk about anything else.

Yoga Nut #4, reminiscing - 2002. Oh yeah, I was a total gym rat. *chuckles*
Bearded Hiker Guy With 5% Body Fat #2 - I'm going to do a handstand in the snow then somersault into the lake. I need someone to take a picture.
Me - Anyone want some Maker's Mark? I brought ginger ale. *turns on Canadiens-Lightning game*
Yoga Nut #2 - Uh, why is the TV on?
Me - *points at TV* Hockey Night in Canada.
Yoga Nut #2 - Oh. *lolz*

Da fok is wrong with these people.
Rober_DeNiro.jpeg

not only can I not argue with that. I appreciate and recognize that behavior in myself in the past and peoples in general at all times.

agreed.

so is anyone gonna ask me about my run?

Yeah I can't just ride. I need a specific task to carry out. The store and back, usually.

I know there are a lot of people who can just work out as an activity on its own but I can't do it. I gotta be watching TV.

I kinda trick myself into exercise.

For the love of sweet baby jesus, someone ask Archie about his run.