Random thoughts

Senco I will be in Albany in a couple weeks for a day trip. Let me know if you want to meet for drinks. Will be there 3/25 and 3/26.

And I heard that Tom Coughlin was going to be the guest on The Daily Show. And I thought, 'I bet he's not an interesting guest at all.'

And I was right.

It's decided. Gotta give up the coffee. Just taking in way too much coffee (and way too much cream). Can't be healthy. Other than really liking the taste, there is no upside.

Tapering down starts Monday.

Also, I feel that receipts are getting out of hand. I was just looking in my backback which I use so often for grocery shopping, and there was this massive accumulation of huge receipts stuck in the bottom.

I remember when a receipt was a tidy little thing. Now I buy 4 items and I get a foot long piece of paper.

Plus I find it odd that my toilet now generates a receipt when I shit. I'm all like, "I don't need that!"

When did this start with your toilet Muddy? :thinking:

Started about the same time they put the crickets in the bathroom. Couple weeks back I guess.

Just seems pointless. The receipt goes straight in the garbage. What am I ever going to use that for?

If anything, I should be giving the toilet a receipt, right? But no.

Everything has been just slightly off ever since Marie Osmond got a divorce.

I blame everything on Marie Osmond and her divorce too.

Senco I will be in Albany in a couple weeks for a day trip. Let me know if you want to meet for drinks. Will be there 3/25 and 3/26.

yes sir. if I'm free
give me a reminder when time comes
FB message or if ya still got my number.

why you visting smallbany?

yes sir. if I'm free
give me a reminder when time comes
FB message or if ya still got my number.

why you visting smallbany?

A friend of mine from back home is visiting the thrush aircraft plant for some meetings and I will drive him down there. We will probably arrive on Sunday, spent the night there and then leave on Monday after he is done for the meetings. I will FB message you.

When did this start with your toilet Muddy? :thinking:

was just telling fw... its days like this that im thankful that my shitter didnt clog ... good chance i would close that door and deal with it tomorrow ...

I guess we changed the clocks again. I didn't know. It would have been nice to get an alert from my friends at gamelive.

But no that's okay. I'm fine. I'm fine.

Muddy, I didn't hear much talk bout it on the street! Even though I lost a hour very happy bout sunset being at 7:02 tonight! Not awake early in AM so I appreciate more daylight in the evening! I will let you know when you turn the clocks back this fall!

I was a bit surprised by how late my computer was telling me I had slept, and when I first had the fleeting thought that maybe the clocks had changed my thought was, "Impossible. We just changed them."

Guess not.

It's ridiculous moving things back and forth anyway. They need to just pick one time and stick with it. Stupid fucking they.

Stevie, what town in the Pa Amish area were you born?

lancastercountymap.jpg

I'm thinking you're an Intercourse guy! :dunno: