Random thoughts

Another thing I got at Xmas which I am just looking at now: it is not exactly a calendar but a desk pad thing where there is a big block of pages and you are supposed to rip one off each day of the year.

Now that's fine in theory. I had a thing like that last year with little Mensa crossword puzzles. It was good because so often I wasn't busy at my job so I would take a few breaks through the day to go sit on the shitter and do my daily Mensa crossword.

This one I got here is a different theme. It is called "Basic Instructions by Scott Meyer." It's so lame. I can't even tell if it's supposed to be funny or thoughtful or what. I guess funny. It looks like a single frame comic.

I was so startled at how bad the first few for the year were that I flipped through some more just to see if it was really happening. It's like some newfangled kind of humor-free funniness. I'm going to just throw the whole thing in the recycling. My family is bad at calendars.

It seems to be an actual thing though. If you google it, a whole shitload of stuff comes up. Maybe some people here are already familiar with it. Maybe some of you like it. I guess someone must.

I don't know sometimes.

Never heard of it. Just googled it and the first comic that pops up is brutal.

2013-01-01-interests.gif

All the ones I looked at on this calendar are just single frames. Like in the one, an angry looking guy says to the goatee guy: "Why're you staring at me?"

And goatee guy says, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

And angry guy says, "Yes! That's why I asked!"

And that's it.

I guess that's what passes for wit with some people these days??

RWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Girl's wearing cat ears - I find it works a high percentage of the time.

On the 30 year your Principal and Interest goes from $746.18 to $618.33, a difference of $127.85. You have 330 payment left according to credit so if we take that and multiply it times your current P&I of $746.18, your current course of action would cost you $246,239.40 from this day forward. Our Principal and Interest is $618.33 so that times 360 payments is $222,598.80. $246,239.40-$222,598.80 comes to $23,640.60, your savings before Closing Costs. The Closing Costs in this loan are $2,772 so since $23,640.60 - $2272 = $20,868.60 that is your total long term savings on the 30 year plan.

On the 20 year your Principal and Interest goes up from $746.18 to $798.60 a difference of $52.42. We take our P&I of $798.60 and multiply it by 240 payments and that comes out to $191,664. We subtract that from the $246,239.40 your loan with Citimortgage would cost you from this day forward and that comes out to $54,575.40, your savings before Closing Costs. We then subtract the $2772 in Closing Costs and your long term savings on the 20 year plan comes out to $51,803.40.

And this boys and girls is the inner workings of steves brain. You just got a glimpse.

Is your company mooching off of people with good credit who are too lazy to renegotiate with their current lender?

i.e. are you doing the real estate equivalent of chasing steam? Cause that would be a little bit awesome.

Is your company mooching off of people with good credit who are too lazy to renegotiate with their current lender?

i.e. are you doing the real estate equivalent of chasing steam? Cause that would be a little bit awesome.

Most of them try with their current bank and they just get ignored or strung along :greencheck:

I had a lady recently with a line of credit that was reduced due to "the housing market" from like $130k to $58k but then when we wanted to piggyback it they jacked it up to $130k to try to ruin our CLTV.

We won that.

Matty our programs are very diverse. Excellent credit, damaged credit, we will compete for your business and if it is best that you stay with your current provider I will be the 1st to tell you that.

What you're referring to in many cases in a modification with one's current Lender and good luck with that if you haven't been a fokkin boy scout with your loan.

So we went to the market down the street to pick up a few things for dinner. There was this man behind us in line, well he let us go in front of him, and oh my god he smelled so bad! Like just bad, I can't even describe it. Repulsive. I can understand a little stinky, maybe you just got off work or something, shit I don't know, but to smell THAT bad! Fuck dude, get a shower, jump in the creek, stand in the rain, roll around in the snow, do SOMETHING!

Fuck if I know Zero, just being nice I suppose, but he smelt bad, and it was obvious to everyone, and I had a really hard time hiding my disgust. But I managed. I held my breath.