Random thoughts

Mudcat - not a fukkin grey hair on his head.

:bee:

Love the picture, Muddy! You look very bourgeois.

No Mudcat! No matter how many times you ask, the answer is still no!

I hear you pal, been there done that too.

I'm very glad that "no" is not a word I hear much when I vacation outside Canada.

Well if you write 3 novels and about 30 songs and start pitching them to every publisher, producer, manager and agent on the continent - and some on other continents - I don't care where you go, you will hear a lot of NO!

Well if you write 3 novels and about 30 songs and start pitching them to every publisher, producer, manager and agent on the continent - and some on other continents - I don't care where you go, you will hear a lot of NO!

Oh.

Nevermind.

:banghead:

Do you know why you shouldn't try to bake an unfrozen frozen pizza?

Now I do.

We made fresh pizza on new years eve with fresh dough. It was delicious. Roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, spinach, kalamata olives, feta cheese, tomatoes and mozzarella.

That sounds incredibly delicious Saulty!

Matty, how much damage was done?

Matty, how much damage was done?

None as far as I'm concerned. I ate my half of it. Uncooked crust, burnt cheese. Hmmm good.

The GF decided to waste money on a new one. That's her legacy.

Mudcat looks VERY sexy for a man who is at such an advanced age. Clean living, boys. Clean living.

And bananas. Lotsa bananas.:yum:

Dafffaayy!!!!

Miss you. Love you.

Blittttaayyyyyyyyy2. Love you, lover.

I have a track on a playlist called, "Relaxing Piano".

It's from a compilation called "Deep Meditation".

It's called, "Relaxing Piano", but it sounds like something you would put on as you were about to plunge a knife into your belly or put the barrel of a gun to your temple.

What I'm saying is, it's not real "relaxing".

:punchface:

The correct term by the way is hara-kiri. People often say it harry carry but that's just not right at all.

Sometimes Japanese guys committing hara-kiri would have another guy watching over them with a sword - to chop off their head just in case the self-disemboweling did not get the job done - which it often didn't. It's not that easy a thing to do apparently.

And yeah, no - it is not a relaxing situation at all.