Random thoughts

you should have tell him he stinks, maybe he didn't know :dunno:

What if he's homeless? That would be fairly insulting I would think.

Girl's wearing cat ears - I find it works a high percentage of the time.

Yeah man I'm starting to dig these cosplay girls. I want to fuck a sexy raccoon.

What if he's homeless? That would be fairly insulting I would think.

nah, he should answer that's cause I'm homeless you dumb broad.
And she should answer, "I see, well as long as you're aware. :dunno:

If he is homeless, go live in a shelter, and take a shower, and get a job. have a nice day. :)

Seppuku is another word for hara-kiri. I guess it is the proper Japanese word.

1458216-seppuku.jpg

Sometimes, I put aluminum foil on my cat's tail so that I can watch her spin around in circles. I'm sure that I've mentioned that before.

I need to get out more.

This famous Quebec singer ended his days seppuku-style. He was feeling finished as an artist and apparently he was always fascinated by this ritual.

T'was a pretty shocking story back then. Still is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dédé_Fortin

fondationdede_01.jpg

And I guess he must have done it without assigning a kaishakunin to chop off his head in case the disemboweling didn't work out.

That takes . . . wait for it . . . guts.

Yeah no, people were just sad to see him go, he was still hugely popular.

Le Devoir is Quebec's The New Yorker. Half of it is good, the other half is an embarrassing display of posturing pseudointellectualism.

I diabolically changed my previous post which originally referenced Le Devoir.

You basterd. Who does that.

Good disembowelment joke.

Sometimes, I put aluminum foil on my cat's tail so that I can watch her spin around in circles. I'm sure that I've mentioned that before.

I need to get out more.

:lmao: if you tape their whiskers back, they can't walk. it's hilarious.

pseudointellectualism
Big word

Yikes? Tape? I would be afraid of it yanking on her whiskers. My cat is very overweight and she has a funny body shape to match. Little head, big body, short legs and tail. Watching her run in circles is probably the only exercise we both get.

Cami u sadistic fok.

Do people get paid daily? Like say u get paid $52k/year you get $142.465753425 sent to you on a daily basis every non leap year? I think I could dig it.